Has anyone ever managed to recover a sub through PayPal claim?

Hello all,

I was wondering if anyone has ever raised a paypal claim in the past to recover a subscription fee after realizing the activations are taking longer than expected?

I was reading PayPal protection and they exclude things like software services however, I was wondering if anyone could help me word a claim that is covered and will come under the grounds of buyer protection.

Cheers

i thought the last payment was by other means as they stopped using paypal too many claims against them,all the warnings were posted not to go that way but people dont listen.you could try reading back through those starview posts to see what was said.

Im not sure buddy. I am new to the game and I paid via PayPal over 4 weeks ago and awaiting activation. I'd prefer a refund but would like to avoid the paypal terms that may prove to be problematic regarding the nature of the purchase/product.

If anyone was ever successful in obtaining a refund via PP, then I would be grateful for their advice on how to do it successfully.

Thank you

it may be worth a punt as the providers will not want to draw attention to themselves. my advice would be to e-mail the provider and tell them what you are going to do and they will probably do it themselves

---------- Post Merged at 03:52 PM ----------

it may be worth a punt as the providers will not want to draw attention to themselves. my advice would be to e-mail the provider and tell them what you are going to do and they will probably do it themselves

Open a dispute
tell them you have not received the box don't say anything about activation

i got mine within 24 hours this was last time they went west last year but i got 2 subs back

Im not sure buddy. I am new to the game and I paid via PayPal over 4 weeks ago and awaiting activation. I'd prefer a refund but would like to avoid the paypal terms that may prove to be problematic regarding the nature of the purchase/product.

If anyone was ever successful in obtaining a refund via PP, then I would be grateful for their advice on how to do it successfully.

Thank you

You need to check how you paid, you couldn't of paid through PayPal they don't use.

Back