Has cable (uk) finished?

jas0npc

Hi Guys, Hope you are all well and safe, Straight to it i guess, Has my H2H box become useless, Have they managed to stop letting us use our box's via lines?

I tried iptv before, really didnt think much of it, couldnt record and watch another channel, quality of streams were poor, to much freezing,.

Hi Jas, I’m in the same boat, I’ve a H2H, however thanks to the good gang on here, your box can be connected to your normal tv aerial, obviously adjustments are made to the setup regarding scanning etc, but it will pick up freeview which is handy for use as a PVR,
also I switched to IPTV, again tried it some years ago and not impressed, but tried it now and it’s fine, a few glitches but very watchable, get a good supplier though,

I tried iptv before, really didnt think much of it, couldnt record and watch another channel, quality of streams were poor, to much freezing,.

Try it again, it's come on a lot in recent years.

Recording is one of iffy points of iptv imo but if you get a service with 7 day catch up then you might not need to anyway. Quality of streams is fantastic nowadays.

Screenshot_20200711-092928_Quantum IPTV.jpg
Screenshot_20200711-092750_Quantum IPTV.jpg
Screenshot_20200531-204642_Quantum XC.jpg
Screenshot_20200531-204501_Quantum XC.jpg
Screenshot_20200711-093217_Quantum IPTV.jpg
You've got the device so why not take some free trials from the request thread to see for yourself?

Probably the main downside is recording on e2 is hit and miss even with multiroom but as above catchup should help with that and still can use satellite/terrestrial for recording aswel.

Back