Having my pants pulled down?

On my IPTV smarters app it still says "expiration August 3rd 2019". Would it still state that if the line has been blocked/turned off???

Dsayers what the url for testing if line is active?

He'd need type in the M3U in the browser and change "get.php" to " panel_api.php? "
You will then see the Linux Timestamp, copy and paste that into a converter and it will tell you the date

Last edited:
Mine as also gone down today, i have 2 lines with the guy also a member of this forum.
Sent you a pm to see if it's the same guy

Sounds like it was for mac address only and somehow you've managed to create the username and password from it lol

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah I'm a clever fucker!
Just saying that's how it looks from what's been posted and it's not hard to do!!! it was originally for stb emu which is mac address you didn't like that app so you changed to one with username and password managed to get the details and used those then if your supplier says its still active on stb emu then reinstall it and see if it's working on that if it is then you know the problem if it's not he's pulled your pants down and spanked your ass

Yeah, I remembrr now someone told me how to create a username and password for it. However, why isn't it working now? Just re-installed stbemu, but shock horror my original did not work, but the new URL portal, did! However, I do not like stbemu app

Well yeah it was (4 months), as it doesn't work on stbemu, now. Unless, it was detectable that I installed it on IPTV smarters and my H2H??

Last edited:
They changed the portal address so that's why it was not working lol
Now do the same with new portal to get the username and password.
The software is on xtream editor website.

Back