Having to keep restarting cam or reloading it to usb and putting it back on box

makido

VIP Member
Hi guys, So i finally convinced my dad to get a box, i sets it all up and perfect, an hour after leaving my dad he rings and says its gone off, press blue button, softcam panel and restart I told him, but nothing so told him to restart box and internet but still nothing, in end i went back up, looked on filezila and the line wasnt even there. its done it again tonight, but i learnt and left him the usb with his details on, and he managed to get it back on. My box is running completely fine, and the others ive set up have had no problems....well unless there suffering in silence LOL Any ideas, could it be a bad flash

Thanks guys

This was mentioned the other day by someone. Its a weird bug but will be hard to track down as its only effecting a few people by the looks of it

good glad its not just me thought i was going mad, when i set the box up at mine i knew i had put the line on it but when i got to my dads it was off, thought i might of imagined putting it on, but it was definitely on when i left

My cam stops sometimes as scanning using Signal Finder. Not a real problem Red button restart cam. Today I was looking at 7 west Nilesat. Not always available with heavy cloud but great today Camel Racing anyone?

Back