having trouble with autobouqute!

adriank87

hi lads i set up autobouqute on vix image and its showing up all the sky channels but when i select them i just get a black screen and it says "tuner failed" and when i set up autobouqutemaker and press scan now it says "timeout for tuner lock" can any1 help me with this?

---------- Post Merged at 06:37 PM ----------

i live in the republic of ireland if that helps any1

yes i have turner A at 28.2 and tuner b at 28.2, it strange cause i have some channels like rte1 and rte2 but nothing like Discovery or sky sports?

recheck both f connectors at back even swap cables over to retry, and you have setup sky irl sd in abm. if dish was off you would loose the weaker channels first.

how do i know 1 of the cables isn't working, i pulled out 1 of them and lost channels, does that mean the 1 left in isn't working?

hmmm changed the cable thats not working and the new 1 isn't working either, its just as simple as putting the connecters on either side and make sure the metal wires aren't touching the copper wire isn't it?

k one more question b4 i put it down to dish offline, k so when i disable tuner A, turner B works and when i disable tuner b tuner A works so they are both working, when i do a service scan on 28.2E i pick up around 470 channels but it doesn't find the channels I'm getting the "tuner failed" when u did your service scan first day did it pick up channels such as Discovery,sky 1, sky sports 1/2/3 and so on?

i finally got to the bottom of it 4 mins b4 my test line ran out!! lol well i fixed it but i don't understand how i fixed it, anyway when i just did a normal service scan as i said i was only getting around 470 channels no sky channels or anything like that, so i knew from what cactikid was saying it was a satellite problem and after 2 days of pulling out my hair and bypassing the option i needed to take several times because when you go into it, it says "This may take a long time" and i said f**k that (lol) so on my last strand of hair i said why not and pressed the option BLIND SCAN and after "a long time" it scanned in well over 600 channels including all the sky channels and i watched 4 mins of american football b4 my test line ran out! (lol) so thank you cactikid for sticking with me and all your help!!

Back