Hd channels zgemma h.2s iptv channels lists

Kri

Hi all . I'm running sly on h.2s but have seen you can get all hd channels if your using Virgin is this true ? How would this work? What would be needed don't live in Virgin area

You need a new box. Think its the H1 H2 and H2.H boxes that a sat+cable. Check out Zgemma.co.uk and you'll find what youre after. You'll also need a cable sub, works just how a regular satellite does but more expensive

I have the zgemma h.2s with kodi an ts new to this box as just updated from v5s so new to the iptv seem to be able to work the kodi fine but others don't seem to load I.e sports apps

Hi, You first need a Virgin feed. If yo uhave a live virgin feed to your house i strongly recommend the H2H box as it is the fastest. you will need asub for virgin and if you have a m3u file for IPTV you can also easily install and watch the iptv channels from the box.

If you need any assistance pm me.

I don't live in a Virgin area an can only seen to get the normal iptv stuff new to the zgemma has updated from openbox

The only other option you would have is to go for an IPTV service and run it through your box. You cannot get all HD channels running on a sky line no more unfortunately. PM me for more info.

I have Whats on the box iptv kodi works but don't know how to get anything to work on ts media

Back