HD Streams (UK Sports)

inaminute23

TK Veteran
Hi, who gets streams that are are sourced from HD channels? I've just noticed none of my UK Sports ones are, even though the channel states "hd or fhd". Obviously it easy to find out, or though i wasn't paying attention,as the channel logo on screen states this. I'm under the impression my streams are through card sharing/now tv. Alsoi imagine once cable goes, we will see an increase in price of subs, and possibly less resellers/servers??

yeah i know that, but they clearly advertise hd/fhd. Not that arsed, but i actually think once cable goes IPTV will become better, but more expensive

Tbh the quality of mine is very good, I have satEllite and Iptv and I can't see that much difference now between my Iptv and my sat. I don't know about fhd but it's certainly close to hd.

Tbh the quality of mine is very good, I have satEllite and Iptv and I can't see that much difference now between my Iptv and my sat. I don't know about fhd but it's certainly close to hd.
Normally I would have disagreed with you on that formandvoid, but recently I flashed a mates zgemma star box and I got an iptv service on for him, from a tk veteran provider, I had the box for a few days before I had to give it to him back so I decided to try his service on my own h2h as a back up to cable and for the 3pm matches, and I have to say its very very good quality and the main sports channels are only 20-25 seconds behind my cable channel, so it does seem iptv is improving a lot, as long as its a good provider, I suppose.

I have tried many providers for IPTV and the quality of some is not great but when you find a good one it is night and day difference. I have always had a sat backup due to issues in the past but I won't bother when my sat sub runs out as I am quite happy with my Iptv provider and had no issues since last year.

I have cable and sat from another tk veteran and its top quality, but its also handy to have a decent iptv back up, just in case, plus the 3pms and with the boxing being shown sometimes now on ITV events and BT events, which we cant get on cable.

Back