Hdd device no longer showing

Initialised it, working again, can get most stuff back except for my wee grandsons favourite, a cartoon show called Bluey, no matter what its not to be found anywhere, no matter what he is doing, as soon as he hears the theme song, he just stops and starts jumping about and shouting at the tv, but hopefully find it somewhere, thanks all round to everyone for their suggestions on this, I must have downloaded something last night thats maybe corrupted the hdd.

Initialised it, working again, can get most stuff back except for my wee grandsons favourite, a cartoon show called Bluey, no matter what its not to be found anywhere, no matter what he is doing, as soon as he hears the theme song, he just stops and starts jumping about and shouting at the tv, but hopefully find it somewhere, thanks all round to everyone for their suggestions on this, I must have downloaded something last night thats maybe corrupted the hdd.
Search you tube and there is loads of Bluey(y)

plug it into a lappy or pc it shud popup with scan to fix do it then plug back in n check set up right delete mount,delete swap + reinitialise,set swap n mount up shud b good then buddy

Back