HDMI ARC

damienf1

Hi

Not sure if this correct place to post this but I justify got sony soundbar for my Samsung TV

Now I have the soundbar hdmi arc connected to tv input arc but when I connect my zgemma box to the other hdmi post it seems cause problems and I have manually change the audio to get soundbar to play with zgemma box

I was hoping that soundbar would work when in tv mode and when switch over to zgemma without having to change settings.

There is one hdmi arc one soundbar and one on the tv would hdmi splitter work in hdmi arcs?

I like the feature where soundbar does off with tv and same time its just issue when switching over to the other hdmi for the zgemma

Any advice thanks

I have recently purchased a Samsung TV, and a Denon sound bar .
If playing through Arc connected via HDMI, on
Any device it plays through Arc, but playing TV via soundbar, I have to manually hit TV button on a harmony remote to regain sound ..

i Don’t know the zgemma but I had similar problems with an Android box , I turned off any settings on the android box to do with Hdmi arc ….even though it wasn’t connected to the Hdmi arc connection

i Don’t know the zgemma but I had similar problems with an Android box , I turned off any settings on the android box to do with Hdmi arc ….even though it wasn’t connected to the Hdmi arc
It will getting flung through conservatory door..

i Don’t know the zgemma but I had similar problems with an Android box , I turned off any settings on the android box to do with Hdmi arc ….even though it wasn’t connected to the Hdmi arc connection
When you turned everything off did work OK for you or did have keep changing audio setting?

I have recently purchased a Samsung TV, and a Denon sound bar .
If playing through Arc connected via HDMI, on
Any device it plays through Arc, but playing TV via soundbar, I have to manually hit TV button on a harmony remote to regain sound ..
That seems to be my issue as well... what about hdmi splitter arc could use that so wouldn't have redo audio settings?

That seems to be my issue as well... what about hdmi splitter arc could use that so wouldn't have redo audio settings?
Don't have that issue with other TV. Have tried new HDMI cable. Given the soundbar its own source.
Could try a splitter I suppose.

You have got the hdmi arc connected at sound bar and also the arc hdmi on TV...am using it on Samsung TV and soundbar and have no issues whether using zgemma or shield

You have got the hdmi arc connected at sound bar and also the arc hdmi on TV...am using it on Samsung TV and soundbar and have no issues whether using zgemma or shield
I was connected constantly to Bluetooth, after disconnecting everything and resetting TV.. following onscreen instructions, once I switch from a device to TV, now connects..even got sound on cctv, which was lost when I set up TV..

You dont have change the settings when switching between the two did you set up anything in settings on the zgemma?

I was connected constantly to Bluetooth, after disconnecting everything and resetting TV.. following onscreen instructions, once I switch from a device to TV, now connects..even got sound on cctv, which was lost when I set up TV..
Did you factory reset the TV?

I have a samsung tv and i just put the sonos soundbar into hdmi 3 which is the earc port. Then virgin into hdmi1, android hdmi2, then vu solo and viark via a hdmi splitter into port 4. I have surround on all inputs no bother.

Back