Heinz - Enigma2 catchup plugin

@oottppxx I had to update from OpenBH 4.3 to 4.4 and now the Heinz plugin is crashing. Was working perfectly in OpenBH 4.3.

Hope you can fix it! I'm missing my Heinz... :cry:
I can't do much before mid-February, I'm afraid, but that sounds like Please add OpenBH · Issue #32 · oottppxx/enigma2 - maybe you can try changing the file yourself to see how it works? Basically, replacing the line (keeping the indentation)
"""
if "openvix" in boxbranding.getImageDistro().lower():
"""
with
"""
if boxbranding.getImageDistro() in ('openbh', 'openvix'):
"""

Good luck!

Hi

Could someone point me in the right direction on how to change provider stream to their http in the heinz app please.

Hi

Could someone point me in the right direction on how to change provider stream to their http in the heinz app please.
Heinz isn't settable that way, it auto-detects the provider url/user/pass from the current "live" channel.

What's your issue exactly? What happens when you invoke the plugin while watching a "live" channel from your provider, preferably one that supports catchup?

Heinz isn't settable that way, it auto-detects the provider url/user/pass from the current "live" channel.

What's your issue exactly? What happens when you invoke the plugin while watching a "live" channel from your provider, preferably one that supports catchup?
I receive a message matching but unsupported stream (transient error or unsupported provider. It works fine on 6.4 but not working on 7.2. or 7.3

I receive a message matching but unsupported stream (transient error or unsupported provider. It works fine on 6.4 but not working on 7.2. or 7.3
If you're comfortable doing so: turn on debug on the plugin settings, and trigger a good catchup stream (on 6.4), then collect the debug file from /tmp; also turn on debug and trigger the error (on 7.2 or 7.3) and collect the debug file; don't share the same publicly as they include your data, DM me the files on Telegram and I'll take a look when I can.

Sounds like the plugin version you are using is suitable for python 2, openatv 7.2 is python 3 and most older plugins will notwork on newer firmware unless been modified by the developer.

Back