Heinz - Enigma2 catchup plugin

The Github URL on the top post had been edited to the current one, and should work. The ones linking to reddit and other posts might get you nowhere.
hi, tried the github link loads of times over past weeks and all i ever get is 404 error, can go into github and see reports etc but no download option

hi, tried the github link loads of times over past weeks and all i ever get is 404 error, can go into github and see reports etc but no download option
For downloading the latest version of Heinz: https://github.com/oottppxx/enigma2...nz/enigma2-plugin-extensions-heinz-6.2.1h.ipk

You can get to that link from here (it's the download button): https://github.com/oottppxx/enigma2...nz/enigma2-plugin-extensions-heinz-6.2.1h.ipk

You can get to that file from here (click the file name): https://github.com/oottppxx/enigma2/tree/master/plugins/heinz

And of course, you can navigate int the directories for plugins, etc, from here (click each directory name, like you're navigating a file system): https://github.com/oottppxx/enigma2

EDIT: of course, I released 6.2.1h shortly after posting this, so updating the links.

Last edited:
Installed latest version on OPENATV and getting error: No Ketchup for you (This stream doesn't support it.) Trying it on BBC1

That's entirely up to your provider. Do they provide catchup on BBC1? :)
They say they do. An older version was installed with their script. It worked for the first time and then stopped working. So I uninstall and installed your latest version but same error.

They say they do. An older version was installed with their script. It worked for the first time and then stopped working. So I uninstall and installed your latest version but same error.

DM me the provider name. No idea folks had scripts to install my plugins, good to know.

Anyway, that error means there's no catchup support on that stream: it might be marked incorrectly by the provider, try setting the configuration "force lookup" parameter to "true" and test again.

If it still doesn't work, make sure there's no funky business with the DNS you're using (try to use the original DNS of the provider, not some reseller DNS).

Other than that, if it still doesn't work: the stream doesn't support EPG in any way Heinz can understand.

DM me the provider name. No idea folks had scripts to install my plugins, good to know.

Anyway, that error means there's no catchup support on that stream: it might be marked incorrectly by the provider, try setting the configuration "force lookup" parameter to "true" and test again.

If it still doesn't work, make sure there's no funky business with the DNS you're using (try to use the original DNS of the provider, not some reseller DNS).

Other than that, if it still doesn't work: the stream doesn't support EPG in any way Heinz can understand.
Sorry but cannot seem to get into plugin to configure :(

For downloading the latest version of Heinz: https://github.com/oottppxx/enigma2...nz/enigma2-plugin-extensions-heinz-6.2.1h.ipk

You can get to that link from here (it's the download button): https://github.com/oottppxx/enigma2...nz/enigma2-plugin-extensions-heinz-6.2.1h.ipk

You can get to that file from here (click the file name): https://github.com/oottppxx/enigma2/tree/master/plugins/heinz

And of course, you can navigate int the directories for plugins, etc, from here (click each directory name, like you're navigating a file system): https://github.com/oottppxx/enigma2

EDIT: of course, I released 6.2.1h shortly after posting this, so updating the links.
MANY THNAKS UPDATED LINK WORKED FIRST TIME

Thanks @oottppxx, got it to work by changing "Force lookup" to "true" ;);):(y)::(y):

Thanks @oottppxx, got it to work by changing "Force lookup" to "true" ;);):(y)::(y):

Good to know, thanks for testing: tell your provider they should mark the streams appropriately by setting the "tv_archive_duration" attribute.

And of course I meant "doesn't support catchup", not EPG, on my previous reply.

love it well done this is fantastic. one question is there a way to know which channels are supported by catch up? My provider is mainly the sd ones so i am 80% there, but would be great if I could set it up to show if that is possible?

love it well done this is fantastic. one question is there a way to know which channels are supported by catch up? My provider is mainly the sd ones do i am 80% there, but would be great if I could set it up to show if that is possible?

If you use Suls, try my Suls mod (only available for v0.7.7, for now), search the mods section of github - this also depends on the provider marking the channels as they should (if not, it's trial and error and you need to use "force lookup" setting as true).

If using XE, I think it does it by default.

If you use Suls, try my Suls mod (only available for v0.7.7, for now), search the mods section of github - this also depends on the provider marking the channels as they should (if not, it's trial and error and you need to use "force lookup" setting as true).

thanks for replying, I don't use suls but I can do so wi

Thanks mate haven't used suls for a while but will give that a go when I get a few minutes to refresh my memory. Im using jedi at the momen, I've got it working just guessing at the minute though on supported channels till i set it but hats off to you im impressed

Hello oottppxx,

really great work! I love this Heinz-Ketchup :)
But I have a Problem with it under OpenATV 6.2: My IPTV-Provider is *******. Heinz-Ketchup works with some of the channels, but with other two (which also have CatchUp-Support) OpenATV crashes with a BlueScreen and Restarts when I start the Heinz-Ketchup when I am on these channels. Is there a logfile which I can send you to find the Problem with it? Would be great if you could fix that.

Last edited:
]

OpenATV usually has crash logs under /home/root/logs/, not sure if you have to enable it explicitly on 6.2.

Suggestion is to delete all logs from that directory, reproduce the crash and then check for a file there, you can send it to me over DM or gmail.

Last edited by a moderator:
OpenATV usually has crash logs under /home/root/logs/, not sure if you have to enable it explicitly on 6.2.

Suggestion is to delete all logs from that directory, reproduce the crash and then check for a file there, you can send it to me over DM or gmail.

Thanks a lot! I started a conversation and posted the two errorlogs there.

Thanks a lot! I started a conversation and posted the two errorlogs there.
Thank you, your crash logs highlighted a bug in the latest Heinz, on the code that tries to workaround lack of XC provider catchup EPG info (which wasn't ever tested, AFAIK, as there wasn't any known provider - I guess we have one now). I'll fix shortly and push an updated version, please do provide feedback on it once you're able to test it.

Thank you, your crash logs highlighted a bug in the latest Heinz, on the code that tries to workaround lack of XC provider catchup EPG info (which wasn't ever tested, AFAIK, as there wasn't any known provider - I guess we have one now). I'll fix shortly and push an updated version, please do provide feedback on it once you're able to test it.

6.2.1i version should be fixed, thanks again and please do provide feedback on it.

Last edited by a moderator:
THANK YOU VERY MUCH!
The issue is fixed with 6.2.1i. I now have on these two channels every 3 hours a Point to jump to. And no more bluecreens. THANKS!

Back