Hello All Is iptv the future ?

Yes, I know what you mean regards the skin, but my main iptv provider uses the sky glass look so I dont mind it, I tried to get a good provider for enigma2 a few times for using in another room, but couldnt get one, maybe look again down the line, ended up using a fire stick, which is doing the job rightly.

Dont get me started on that one mate, ordered it, still hadnt arrived after 3 weeks, so got in touch with them to be told it was out of stock and it would be back in stock again late june/ early july, they told me it would be despatched as soon as they arrive back in, plan on giving it another week before contacting them again.
i've got a sf408 used to be brill but dont use anymore as my tv does everything i need with out it now

Yes, I know what you mean regards the skin, but my main iptv provider uses the sky glass look so I dont mind it, I tried to get a good provider for enigma2 a few times for using in another room, but couldnt get one, maybe look again down the line, ended up using a fire stick, which is doing the job rightly.

Dont get me started on that one mate, ordered it, still hadnt arrived after 3 weeks, so got in touch with them to be told it was out of stock and it would be back in stock again late june/ early july, they told me it would be despatched as soon as they arrive back in, plan on giving it another week before contacting them again.
My new Octagon SF8008 finally arrived today, only took about 8 weeks, but better late than never, hopefully get it set up over the weekend.

Planned on setting it up today, but workmen working in the street snapped the cables out the front of the house, they said the cable wasn't deep enough into the ground, Vm is coming out tomorrow morning to try and fix it, mobile data comes in handy today, it's something that I never use.

Planned on setting it up today, but workmen working in the street snapped the cables out the front of the house, they said the cable wasn't deep enough into the ground, Vm is coming out tomorrow morning to try and fix it, mobile data comes in handy today, it's something that I never use.
I found 5G with the Huawei CPE ran faster and more stable than any of the ISPs in my area

Back