Help adding my lines.....

I have a test line and Have been trying for, literally, hours.

My testline came as a N: and C:

I tried CCCam 2.3.0 and mgcamd 1.38 but nothing clears my channels.

I have removed all softcams and tried one by one, still nothing.

I have put the config files in the usr/keys and etc folders also.

At one time, all softcams just disappeared so had to download again.

Really struggling here guys.

I have read the forums and tried all sorts of suggestions.

sorry i dont use Vix i only use OpenATV, if you have no luck just re flash your box with wooshbuild and put your line on a usb and it will work, Its very easy to do

If your provider has sent you a newcamd.list or cccam.cfg file these can be copied straight to usr/keys.

If your line is in text format open usr/keys in WinSCP or notepad and edit the appropriate file.

If your line is in text format like:
N: host port username pass 01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 10 11 12 13 14
C: host port username pass 01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 10 11 12 13 14
Copy the line and paste it into the existing cccam.cfg file, overwriting the example text.

If your line is in text format like:
CWS_KEEPALIVE = 60
CWS = host port username pass 01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 10 11 12 13 14 lan server1
Copy the line and paste it into the existing newcamd.list file, overwriting the example text.

Put channel on 106 Sky 1

Menu > Info Panel > Softcam Panel

Select Cam 1 > use left/right keys to change from mgcamd or cccam (mgcamd for newcamd.list - cccam for cccam.cfg)

Green button to restart cam

I dont have cam 1 or cam 2.
I am on openvix

Sorted it now, I just made new cccam.cfg files and entered details again.

All good now, thanks guys

Wooshman has a version 4 out now for the h2s use that it's really good got slyk v3 but can easily update to v4 if needed

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

My problem with woosh is that I can't flash from USB when turning box on. It just boots up. Working fine now anyway. Might come back to it and try woosh at a later date.

My problem with woosh is that I can't flash from USB when turning box on. It just boots up. Working fine now anyway. Might come back to it and try woosh at a later date.
I believe that this is now't to do with woosh & had the same issue myself, just needed to hold in power on button at back of box when attempting to flash with usb 2.0 in front slot (see woosh instructions) until "flash" appears in display. Then you can release button & flash as normal. Just done with latest version of woosh build & works a treat, but as has been said,"if it ain't broke" etc....

Last edited:
hi can anyone tell me how do i add the same multi room line to 2 boxs do i need to disconnect 1 from the net to do the other with filezilla

Back