help/advice - sky sports football steam sound out of sync ?

carbo

can anyone tell me why i get live commentary on football slightly ahead of the play? it's infuriating? is it my zgemma box settings or Extreme settings? or something else?
it only happens on sky sports football stream , either via S sports /bein/supersport they are all the same?

i have tried the extension "audio sync" and that hasn't done anything to improve it

or is this something I have to live with?

can anyone tell me why i get live commentary on football slightly ahead of the play? it's infuriating? is it my zgemma box settings or Extreme settings? or something else?
it only happens on sky sports football stream , either via S sports /bein/supersport they are all the same?

i have tried the extension "audio sync" and that hasn't done anything to improve it

or is this something I have to live with?

if your supplier has 3 versions of the same channel, are they all doing it?

Ask supplier for your login details and test it on your mobile, this will hopefully show that its not your tv or box etc..

Could be a setting within your box, or the format thats sent to tv that it doesn't like, or sound bar delay if using one.

Testing on phone is ruling out all that equipment to see if problem is still there or not.

Last edited:
Very easy to tell if it is a soundbar issue. Just turn on normal tv if the same is happening it is your soundbar.

If it is just the odd channel have a word with your supplier.

i think i sorted it on XE changing the player for IPTV to 5002 - but it only recently started to go out of sync . i will test it today on live footy.
I also have a distorted picture on different channels - mainly sports Not BEIN but sky and BT in addition to some other VOD channels etc . it looks like I am using a bottle to view the football with bent lines? but in the messing about with changing delayed audio sync i may have changed some setting? not sure what causes this second issue?

Back