Help - Can not delete downloaded files/episodes from Enigma 3? UNLOCKMYTV

bilabonic

Hi All

I was getting frustrated the other day with lag/spinning disc whilst watching episodes of TWD, so i thought i would try to download then, i took 2 mins and problem solved, no lag/spinning disc.

I was using UNLOCKMYTV app.

I have just been through box and can NOT find a way to delete them?

I have found them in 'File Explorer' App under - path is -Filebrowser>local disc>movies/o/newpipe.

BUT i can not delete them. When u select them you only have the option of choosing what player to open them with?

Plus i done it to 3 times on same link THINKING it would just carry on downloading from the last one but its created 3 downloads so i can't use it now??

Any ideas I've googled and nothing out there, it even has a delete function but you can not select anything to delete, only open???

Cheers

delete1.jpgdelete2.jpgdelete1.jpgdelete2.jpg

Looks like an Android menu to me, Unfortunately, my brother has my android box, so this is from memory,

in file browser(or whatever it is called), go to the folder where the files are, then click the second icon from the left next to the house icon, then select all the files (a tick will appear at the far right), then move across one icon (looks a pen) THEN select delete.

You were halfway there mate LOL

Looks like an Android menu to me, Unfortunately, my brother has my android box, so this is from memory,

in file browser(or whatever it is called), go to the folder where the files are, then click the second icon from the left next to the house icon, then select all the files (a tick will appear at the far right), then move across one icon (looks a pen) THEN select delete.

You were halfway there mate LOL

When i select the second icon i get this, i can not select a any files?...loldelete2.jpg

If is select delete it states for 3 secs 'NO Files To Delete' ?

If i select any file then try to go to the second top icon it simply gives me option of what media player i want to open that file with?

If its an E2 box log into it from a PC/Laptop and delete the file that way

How would i navigate there mate, just use Filezilla an stick the ip in, what about password, will it be root?

Then got to the folder -ilebrowser>local disc>movies/o/newpipe or similar??

Thanks

If its an E2 box log into it from a PC/Laptop and delete the file that way
It's Android mate

On pc go to file explorer then network see if your box shows up there double click on it then go into root and look for the folder another alternative just factory reset it and make sure you have all the information needed for your box like iptv sub details ect
It is an android box mate

O/P - I don't believe you are following my instruction properly, the photo you provide is what happens when you select the third option
House - first
picture of three dots with ticks beside them - second
Picture of dots with a pen beside them - third

Screw that, found a youtube video

Bloody hell, i've been trying for days to do that.

My screen is not set up correct, the green tick box's were not visible, i just adjusted it horizontally.

Thanks mate, i was honestly going insane...lol

Bloody hell, i've been trying for days to do that.

My screen is not set up correct, the green tick box's were not visible, i just adjusted it horizontally.

Thanks mate, i was honestly going insane...lol
LMAO - sorry for questioning your ability to follow instructions
If in doubt, blame horizontal hold!!:laughing::laughing::laughing:

Back