Help forflash zgemmastar 2s vix153 11.03.2015 sucmnsee

marseille

hi i need yr help i got my new zgemmastar 2s direct from AIRDIGITAL ,i try to flash my box with usb i plug in the back ,i turn off the box ,i insert the usb with my zgemmastar 2s vix153 11.03.2015 sucmnsee firmware ,when i turn on my box ,i hold the front power boton but no message for usb any help welcome

You don't need to hold the power button I just plugged it in and turned it on and it flashed itself. Make sure usb is formated fat 32 and you just have zgemma folder on it.

For my box to flash with firmware I had only the zgemma and picon folder on my usb like this37c2ca00333fb16dfe4df701990c575f.jpg

I tried extracting straight to my USB but it wouldnt flash, soon as I deleted the folder these 2 folders were located in it flashed straight away ;)

Last edited:
The picons folder is for sending to the box. It goes in the /hdd folder of the box (needs usb attatched :) ).
If ur not using the picons u need to turn them off in settings.

---------- Post Merged at 06:52 PM ----------

I dont think I'll do backups with picons in future. I'll put the folder in dls with instructions but I think it makes it even more bloated.
(P.s. if it werent for people wanting I wouldn't use skin either as I like the vix night)

Back