Help installing line

Edd

Hello everyone
im trying to install my line on a zgemma h2s running whoosh latest build v4.00
copied my CWS line onto USB stick used cam importer to upload said it was successful but no sly channels working
went onto soft cam panel says "active cam1 mgcamd.138r1" no line detail s are shown? Tried restart softcam no joy
Went to dream explorer then into USR file then to keys file into newcamd list and my line details are there
im at a loss what to do now???
I've restarted my box unplugged and my router
any help would be much appreciated thanks

Is it on sky1 channel when you check if the cam is on ?
Press yellow then green button and see if any ecm info appears.

Tried that says no new ecm info

in the keys files CCam.cfg also has a line in it as well as the newcamd.list is that ok?

in the keys files CCam.cfg also has a line in it as well as the newcamd.list is that ok?

Have you got the MGCam file in there as well?
If not download the files from the download section, I think Sucmnsee uploaded them.

Edit: Found them link here.

Last edited:

Have you got the MGCam file in there as well?
If not download the files from the download section, I think Sucmnsee uploaded them.

Edit: Found them link here.

Hi everybody just to update got another line from the same supplier and that working fine maybe duff first line ?? All ok now thanks for all your help and time

hey folks, new to this malarkey, but the info really helpful and now the 3 boxes I bought are running great. cheers for the info on threads. IMac

Back