Help loading epg xml file

Southy007

epgimporter wont load iptv epg anymore, it finds 0 events.
The xml link i have is working on a browser so looks ok. The iptv itself works fine, it has been installed using the suls script.
epgimporter does show the provider, this is ticked and i have tried manual scan and importing current, but still no events.

is there any other way of linking this easily? I have looked in echannelizer but cant see anywhere to load the epg link i have, or is there another plugin?

thanks

It could be a problem on your providers end if it works before but not now.
To import EPG with echannelizer click Streams > Assign EPG

Ok thanks, will that have to be done manually or wil it then set a timer?

Also I’ve read that epgimporter has had an update in the last month, I have the github079 version, but how do I manually update?

Ok thanks, will that have to be done manually or wil it then set a timer?

Also I’ve read that epgimporter has had an update in the last month, I have the github079 version, but how do I manually update?

Once its imported you tick in in your sources like any other EPG then click run.
If you find the epg importer IPK on the internet, transfer it to /tmp/ via FTP and then manually install it on your box

i never sorted this....

tried 3 different versions (differing ages) of epgimport, all failed, each with a combination of reloading suls script each time.

checked the epg import files (under etc/) and made sure the notepad files had the correct info, and it all looks correct.

head mashed.

If your using a script from your provider ask them to update the script to use the latest suls plugin version, I guarantee it will fix the epg issue

Back