HELP NEEEED! HOW TO GET FREESAT HD ON ZGEMMA?

eits1000

Very sure I had freeview until today when I deleted too many things! I've scanned loads and can only get freesat and not freeview. I get all the ad channels but can't seem to find BBC HD and Channel Four HD.

When I go to bouquets maker and search for my region I only find sky and freesat
Can anyone gelp?

Thank you all!

You wont get freeview unless you have a roof aerial or indoor aerial and you box supports dvb/t tuner.
What tuners does your box have?

Its obviously just an arm glitch, my BBC2 HD isn't listed until way down the sections, but is there.
Channel 4 HD, However is there at ch 138
Run ABM again, ensuring you have the HD section ticked.

What box is it as too many out there to guess,does it have 2 F connector screw on tuner or 1 and a rf round push in connector like tv or vcr

Ok then no freeview to use on dvb/t but should get many channels on freesat. Very old box image so maybe abm is also old and missing stuff?

Thanks you @cactikid bjt how would one programme these in manually, is there a simple guide somewhere? Looks like the channels I'm looking for are indeed on the list you've provided...

Instead of scanning all of 28.2 with an automatic scan to get 900 + channels
note the transponder info you need to add to do a search on in manual scan settings.

Attachments

• channel 4 HD.jpg
    channel 4 HD.jpg
    188.4 KB · Views: 24
  • bbc2HD.jpg
    bbc2HD.jpg
    190.6 KB · Views: 18
Instead of scanning all of 28.2 with an automatic scan to get 900 + channels
note the transponder info you need to add to do a search on in manual scan settings.
The closest I could get to one of those is as per my pic attached. I can't seem to find those numbers when I scroll?

Attachments

• 20191217_212029.jpg
    20191217_212029.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 17
Been on an old image your channel file is missing the new transponders and thats why your missing those channels,Unsure with that old box can your xml [ channel file ] be updated to a newer one to pick them up?

Back