Help, newbie, box Crashes when choosing region

G-man

Hi there, obviously im new...ROFL

I just flashed wooshmans build onto my zgemma box, it works fine except when i press green button it says "some pluggins not availasble: Extentions/iptv_list_updater(errno socket error][erno-2] name or service not known)"

Also when i was picking my region, i picked England, and when i press ok to pick a region , it comes up with a blue screen of text and says the box need to reboot.

Has anyone any idea whats going on?

I havent got as as as adding lines yet.

Thanks for any help.

Just an update, seems my network was off for some reason, not crashing any more.

However im having trouble adding a line, the line i got was for a skybox so contains a host port username and password, rather than a file that i can upload, also when i go into filezilla into "ETC", there is no "Cccam.cfg" file on the box.

Does anyone have any ideas please?

Lines:

C: servername port username password
N: servername port username password

CWS = servername port username password 01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 10 11 12 13 14

Your line details must look like that.

Now, if you are using C: or N: it needs to be added to CCcam.cfg

If using a CWS = line, it must go into the file called newcamd.list

You won't fine the file you are looking for in there as OpenATV uses usr/keys to store it's lines

PM me your current line details from the Skybox and I will be happy to put them in the correct format and file and send them back to you.

You will then see how it works. It is easier and quicker I do that than type it all out.

Once you get the file, simply put it on a USB stick, insert into the front of the box and run the USB Cam importer.

Thank you mate, ive actually asked the guy for the file and he has sent me the cccam.cfg file, i put it into the usb stick and ran the imprter and the channels still dont work, i used filezilla to double check the file is in the usr/keys folder and its there, but in the siftcam panel it says cam 1 cccam 2.3.0, and a message at the bottom alternates between no ecm info and no new ecm info.

So the file he sent should be right, either ive done something wrong or maybe the line dont work, maybe i need to buy another from someone else.

Sounds like the line. as the importer has done it's job and has selected the correct cam as per the file on the USB stick. I presume you have restarted the cam just in case with the green button? You can stop and then start again if needed.

Also, check your internet connection again if you said it had gone off earlier.

Failing that, send the line in a PM and I can test for you.

Its actually displaying some info now in the softcan pannel now
system: fta
caid: 0x000
Provider: unknown
provid: 0x000
Using: fta
ecmtime: 0.000

I am guessing you have put the TV station on Sky 1?

After testing the living shite out of your line with the details you provided it has been decided your line is broken. Does it work on the skybox still?

Back