Help! Newbie trying to Pgm stbemu on Nvidia

Meflick

Hi there,

I have an Nvidia Shield and followed a Youtube video on how to set
Up the STB emu pro and my Iptv provider has my MAC address but everything went right till trying to load the STB for first time, it tries then stops and I am left with the set up page. Won’t load. Any suggestions? My Iptv says issue is mine and watch more YouTube but it’s done correctly according to the two videos I watched for this app on my nvidia. I am very green!! Lol! Thanks.

Hi there,

I have an Nvidia Shield and followed a Youtube video on how to set
Up the STB emu pro and my Iptv provider has my MAC address but everything went right till trying to load the STB for first time, it tries then stops and I am left with the set up page. Won’t load. Any suggestions? My Iptv says issue is mine and watch more YouTube but it’s done correctly according to the two videos I watched for this app on my nvidia. I am very green!! Lol! Thanks.
Have you entered the correct url details into the portal ??

I checked the URL multiple times and it’s what I was sent by the IPtv service. It has c/ on end. I didn’t do a full reboot, did a short unplug of power. Will try re starting from Nvidia Shield and let you know what happens. Thanks.

Does the portal work on computer or phone connected to your network it should say your stb is not supported. It could be that your isp has blocked the url if it has it won't display the message.

All so have you disabled your routers safe guard?

Tried using restart on Nvidia settings. Nothing. It says Starting portal then shows it trying to load the app for two seconds then just stops. Unplugged power for five minutes to reboot. People say the Nvidia with each update restricts people from loading things like file loaders... I haven’t tried till now but I did just do an update? Anyone have any experience with Nvidia?
Does the portal work on computer or phone connected to your network it should say your stb is not supported. It could be that your isp has blocked the url if it has it won't display the message.

All so have you disabled your routers safe guard?

Stb I understand is for android only and my phone and computer are MAC so I would need to borrow a friends laptop to check that out.

I have no idea how to disable any router settings. Can you tell me more about that?

Stb I understand is for android only and my phone and computer are MAC so I would need to borrow a friends laptop to check that out.

I have no idea how to disable any router settings. Can you tell me more about that?

It will just say your stb is not supported on phone or computer it's just to see if you can connect to the portal.

Example on my phones web browser

Screenshot_20200225-070903_Samsung Internet.jpg

For isp settings have a look here

BROADBAND ADVICE
PLEASE ENSURE YOU HAVE COMPLETED THIS BEORE CONTACTING ADMIN
ISP Blocking
ISP blockers are the security settings implemented by your internet service provider. They are
designed in good intention to protect you from content deemed unsuitable. Unfortunately this often
has a negative effect on your steaming experience. It can however range from blocking the
download of zip files, to affecting the quality of streams and everything in between. They also seem
to work in peculiar ways, sometimes blocking contents and sometimes not. If you are having issues
with anything streaming related this will ALWAYS be the first thing to check. Below is a guide to
disabling the ISP blockers on the major internet providers in the UK. You should always still run
separate personal firewalls/virus scanners on things like PC's and laptops for your protection.

Virgin Media
With Virgin media the tool you want to disable is called Websafe. To do this please follow these
steps.
• · Register or sign in at Virgin Media - My Virgin Media with your primary username and
password.
• · Click on My Apps
• · Click on Overview
• · Turn both Virus Safe and Child Safe off
unchecking the IP Flooding box on a Virgin router helps also

BT Broadband
On BT Broadband the tool you want to disable is called Smart Setup. To do this please follow these
steps.
• · Open your web browser on any computer or device connected to your Hub and go
to http://bthomehub.home to open the Hub Manager.
• · Select Advanced Settings
• · Enter the admin password, if you haven't changed it you will find the default password on your
Hub settings card on the back of your Hub
• · Select Continue to Advanced Settings
• · Select Home Network – Smart Setup
• · Select No to disable Smart Setup and select ApplY

Sky Broadband
On Sky Broadband the tool you want to disable is called Sky Shield. To do so please follow these
steps.
• · Go to Sky Broadband Shield
• · Click the Sign In button

• · For some bizarre reason, Sky may forward you to the Sky.com home page, if it does, then
reload Sky Broadband Shield
• · You will now see a page that says activate “Sky Shield”, this does NOT mean your sky shield is
off
• · Click activate Sky Shield
• · Sky Shield is likely set to "suitable for everyone" or "teens and older", to disable it set it to
"suitable for adults only" and click save

EE Broadband
For EE broadband the tool you want to disable is called Orange Safeguard. To do so please follow
these steps.
• · Log in or register your account at https://myaccount.ee.co.uk/login-dispatch/
• · Click Device and Usage in the menu and scroll down to content lock
• · Turn content lock off

Talk Talk Broadband
For Talk Talk the tool you want to disable is called Home Safe Security. To do so please follow these
steps.
• · On the top tab highlight My Services
• · Click View Homesafe Settings
• · Disable Homesafe and Kids Safe

Note on buffering
Cause –
The most common cause of buffering is the result of slow internet connection. This may be because
of low internet speed or other users hogging the bandwidth in your house. Do you have lots of users
in your home? Disconnect them all and try again
The second and more logical reason is that you are using Wi-Fi, it doesn’t matter how fast your
internet is as Wi-Fi as whole is slow and unreliable. Therefore you should avoid using it when
possible
Resolution –
• · Directly connect to your router using an ethernet cable or to a powerline adaptor.
• · If not possible, try moving the box closer to the router.
• · Change your WI-FI channel to avoid interference with nearby devices.

Last edited:
When I try to see if their URL works on my iPad it says can’t find the server and won’t show anything. Also bazcfc1 your link shows the same, can’t connect to server. I signed up to this IPtv place online. Did I get ripped off? They offer no refunds. Advertise lots of support but won’t help installing stb.

When I try to see if their URL works on my iPad it says can’t find the server and won’t show anything. Also bazcfc1 your link shows the same, can’t connect to server. I signed up to this IPtv place online. Did I get ripped off? They offer no refunds. Advertise lots of support but won’t help installing stb.
Try on mobile data. bazcfc1 was just giving an example of what the portal should look like it's not a real portal

Can someone check this URL ? Xxxx that’s their URL

Edit your post as it's not allowed to post iptv urls on forum but yes it connects

Screenshot_20200225-073322_Samsung Internet.jpg

This makes me think your ISP is blocking you. Try on mobile data and disable isp blockers.

Last edited:
Where do I go to check pm? I haven’t really explored this site beyond the thread here. Also how do I edit out the Mac and URL? I think my isp has blocked the URL. I have to try out my other Android box. Thanks for checking for me. Can you recommend another ITV. This month is paid for no refunds but I will cancel the service. Need another now.

Where do I go to check pm? I haven’t really explored this site beyond the thread here. Also how do I edit out the Mac and URL? I think my isp has blocked the URL. I have to try out my other Android box. Thanks for checking for me. Can you recommend another ITV. This month is paid for no refunds but I will cancel the service. Need another now.
You've been talking to me via pm mate lol where I sent screenshot of it working my end can't openly post providers mate against forum rules

Back