help no cccam config

ben600249

Hi all i dont know if you can help me ive got a cloud ibox2 plus and had sucmnsee image on my box for a long time and my brother in laws box has had problems for a couple of days with his line. so i re flashed his box and he has a cccam line or at least i think he has it starts with cws = and when i try and activate cccam plugin it says no config file, what am i doing wrong please.

i thought it was but the provider is saying he only does clines i might have changed it to cws and it has worked for last 4 months but its refusing to work now and because i re loaded image and put line back on its refusing to work but he says his line is ok and running how do i change to ccconfig file please.

Ftp the box to the /user/keys folder and in their you want to put your config file and your file with your line in but as soars says you have n line and need mgcamd 138

Anyone point me in direction of cccam ipk to manually install on a cloud ibox2 using vix?
Followed a link from the stickies but page was empty....
Many thanks in advance

Hi all,

im trying to use Sucmnsee's image off this site on a cloud ibox 2 plus. I have a N & C line that I know works in another box ( Zgemma running open atv ). I've ftp'd both the lines I have to the newcamd file in the usr/keys folder of the box but I'm having no joy. Any advice? Cheers

Back