HELP!! Openbox V8S - Just bought box and gift but nothing working

I have had open box v8s for a while and it's all of a sudden stopped working I've tried to do all the above but it's still all scrambled the channels are all over the place and my sky satellite 28A isn't scanned when I look for channels just k turksat and eutelsat what's happened to the sky one! I purchased a new gift from megaccam and they sent me a code it's getting very frustrating I've followed the above numerous times

I just watched a video on YouTube, I bought my box on fleabay and it turns out it's a clone, it works OK but I have bought a zgemma which is much better.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Hi I bought Openbox off a Gumtree with 12 month gift, channels work fine most of the time but watching live football it freezes all the time, would be purchasing a new line be the way to go or would i get this same problem?? Any help much appreciated Thanks

Many thanks, this certainly helped me. Can you please send me a test cline. I use sky (Zgemma Star H1) and live in London, Need all Sky UK channels

Hi, Guys i used to do the Starview boxes back in the day . But i have,nt done it for awhile now, I have the Openbox V8S and every where i go the files i get dont work , Can anyone please help me, If you can that would make my Day !!!!

Thanks and Kind Regards

Hi, Guys i used to do the Starview boxes back in the day . But i have,nt done it for awhile now, I have the Openbox V8S and every where i go the files i get dont work , Can anyone please help me, If you can that would make my Day !!!!

Thanks and Kind Regards

what files are you trying to use and why? channel lists can be done by network upgrade and lines can be added manually

Hi, Thanks for your reply _ im using the FTA file the TP_list.abs, These types of files are what ive been told would work Fine on my V8S but none have worked up to now, Maybe old files and the files ive tried to get from here said they had gone - any help would be Fantastic

Kind Regards andy8ukuk.

If the box is new factory reset it, that's providing you have your line details kept safe to clear channels. Menu> factory settings> ok on red> ok on blue

let the box reset, now ok on menu> network upgrade> ok on connect> ok on tp prog> ok on uk list> let the box reboot and that's your 28.2 channel list installed> press fav on the remote and you'll see the channels.
Now add your nline or cline to get the channels to clear

If the box is new factory reset it, that's providing you have your line details kept safe to clear channels. Menu> factory settings> ok on red> ok on blue

let the box reset, now ok on menu> network upgrade> ok on connect> ok on tp prog> ok on uk list> let the box reboot and that's your 28.2 channel list installed> press fav on the remote and you'll see the channels.

Thanks so much for your reply, i think i have the TP_list sorted thats fine but the firmware or image i cant have these files have you got a link to the updated file please, Thanks again

Kind Regards andy8ukuk

Thanks so much for your reply, i think i have the TP_list sorted thats fine but the firmware or image i cant have these files have you got a link to the updated file please, Thanks again

Kind Regards andy8ukuk

Andy is your box working and clearing premium channels? The box is closed source so its already loaded with what you need, you don't get any images to add, all boxes come with the same

Hi, Garyth No its not working with the premium channels after ,e taking all the advice off the websites i still dont seem to be getting anywhere with it , ive put the channel list on , but its still not working ?

what is the nline and cline ?

Kind Regards andy8ukuk

Last edited:
Hi, Garyth No its not working with the premium channels after ,e taking all the advice off the websites i still dont seem to be getting anywhere with it , ive put the channel list on , but its still not working ?

what is the nline and cline ?

Kind Regards andy8ukuk

If you are on whatsapp or viber and want me to ring you to help them pm me your mobile no and a convenient time and i will talk you through the settings

Hi, Gary thats great my contact number is +++++++thanks again Gary

you can call me now if thats ok with you Gary

First of all it's not gary !!
Secondly i did ask for tel no by pm so suggest you remove it from your post and your whatsapp cannot receive calls at the present time.

Last edited:
benijofar Im sorry about that i got you and gary missed up as i was chatting to both of you at the same time, again i,m really sorry - my contact number is im in now if you are not busy it would be great if you would be able to help me,

Kind Regards andy8ukuk

Last edited:
Back