Help please - open box v8s

domgod

hello guys

I have just bought a open box v8s, I have used the latest version of AJs list off a pen drive to update all the channels, the pen drive has been formatted correctly etc - any way all channels are added correctly to favourites on reboot, however all the sky channels which have a $ next to channels say scrambled, even though it looks to have updated ok. all channels are fine on my v5s so it cant be the internet connection etc

is there something I am missing here?

any help is much appreciated

thanks

hi alex,
thanks for the reply. I am pretty basic on this, so could you please help me further? what is a n or c line, how do I purchase and how much we talking?
again,cheers for any help

thanks guys , you're right, I probably should of done a bit of research :S

---------- Post Merged at 05:18 PM ----------

just a quck one before I reply to the thread you have sent, what am I asking for is it n or c? or are both compatible and 1 just better than the other
cheers

domgod, CLine and NLines are pretty much the same, Some say one is better stabler and cheaper than the other, I myself have a NLine which I find more stable than a Cccam. hope this helps.
Follow the link 'runningout' has given and ask for what you require.

hi alex,
thanks for the reply. I am pretty basic on this, so could you please help me further? what is a n or c line, how do I purchase and how much we talking?
again,cheers for any help

It's basically subscribing to someone's line for a period of between 1 - 12 months. Ask for a free 24 hour test line and if you're happy take a 12 month subscription, as it's cheaper than doing it a month or 6 months at a time. The cheapest 12 month I've seen is £20, the priciest £120.

Take a personal recommendation from someone who's used the server for a couple of years.

It is risky as you no the sat side of things ain't that stable at the minute , hd channels are gone, next up will be sd that's why I said its risky to buy 12 months line when ( and hopefully not for a while ) it will go dark ....

It is risky as you no the sat side of things ain't that stable at the minute , hd channels are gone, next up will be sd that's why I said its risky to buy 12 months line when ( and hopefully not for a while ) it will go dark ....

But with the amount people charge for single months or 3 months rather than 6 or 12 it's a calculated risk.

But with the amount people charge for single months or 3 months rather than 6 or 12 it's a calculated risk.

It's your call , , ,, ,

Last edited:
Back