Techkings

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Satellite Help please.

revver

Registered
Hi all, I am struggling to flash my H7s. It has been playing up for ages now and i really have no clue about these things. I have successfully flashed my old H2s and set this one up a year ago but i cannot get this piece of s**t to work. It would not let me flash online direct off the box.
I have flashed to the latest open atv 6.4. (downloaded to memory stick and plugged into the rear of the box) but i am not getting the wooshbiuld logo in the background. I have gone over the instructions on here but cant for the life of me see where / what i am doing wrong. If anyone is in the mid wales area please could you come up and sort it, i will pay for your time.
Is there a box that can record and does catch up that does not F***K up as much as this zgemma and is low to no maintenance.

cactikid

VIP Member
Box is flashed with Atv, woosh is an extra you add on is it not.

I just use openvix on my h7s and its plain sailing,recordings and ,never used catchup.

revver

Registered
When i flashed the last one the wooshbuild logo came on on in the background automatically. I cant use any other so my provider tells me.