Help Pls! “Some plugins are not available Extension/movie organiser (list index out of range)”

fatwig

Hey Everyone
I’m new on here and hoping you can help as I’m not the best at techy stuff and my head is wrecked from watching YouTube tutorials!

Have a zgemma & had iptv wizard type on it but they seem to have up and gone along with my 3 month sub so another iptv was recommended so I bought a 1 month sub

Downloaded putty, entered ip of box, chose telnet, entered root as login & then the code I was given by new co.
It looked like it all went fine (as per tutorials) but when I rebooted I have no channels & nowhere I can see new provider (as where I used to see wizard)

I try ed a few fix videos & when I went into plugins I keep getting the error msg
“Some plugins are not available
Extension/movie organiser (list index out of range)”

Wizard is uninstalled but it did give the same error msg too when I did the uninstall

Have no clue what to do and new cro haven’t responded to my raised ticket plus despite the live chat saying they are open it’s shut

well im not sure what a script is but i removed the wizrd plugin and when i did so i also got that same error message but it did remove coz its not there now

You need to update the movie organiser plugin to the latest version to remove the warning.

Green button/plugin browser/movie organiser/ok/yellow button to update to version 2.10

yes I saw that in one of the tutorials but when I go to my menu page none of the colour buttons work & i went into plugins but couldn't find the movieorganiser plugin on the list - im thining maybe it got deleted or something by accident - any other suggestions? or could I download the plugin somewhere? thanks again

You do the above from a normal channel and don't go into the menu page ?
Select BBC1 then green button etc ?

Back