Help setting up virgin have. 2h

When I had the vm cable in only yesterday it did pickup sky channels. Do they have sky channels on Vm? I don't get Vm where I live so I have no idea but setting up for Vm only is slightly confusing when I seen sky channels yesterday.

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

When I had the vm cable in only yesterday it did pickup sky channels. Do they have sky channels on Vm? I don't get Vm where I live so I have no idea but setting up for Vm only is slightly confusing when I seen sky channels yesterday.

Every single channel with the exception of Atlantic I think is available in vm

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ah right so I'm still doing Vm only that's the only cable connected?

If vm only set up back if box should look like the picture I posted earlier in thread. So cox in m2f adaptor in rf in, power, rg45 and storage device. That's it

No issues with Wooshbuild with VM only, I had the same problem it was the NETID that was incorrect, got 2 boxes running the same build
Ahhh right

I'll get the net id confirmed off the Tivo tomorrow. The lad has also just rang and said the internet might of not been working. lmfao

Hello lads I've connected the tivo and checked the net Id which is correct and I'm now doing a service scan and it's finding the channels 409 upto now [emoji106][emoji6]

I'm getting message in auto bouquets timeout for tuner lock? Any Ideas people please?

Well I put ipab on and did the channels. Got the error when I turned on sky in bouquets so I turned that off. I checked the details of the subscription and it didn't load them. Fortunately I had the USB stick in my pocket. I imported the Subscription and the channels came on.

Well I put ipab on and did the channels. Got the error when I turned on sky in bouquets so I turned that off. I checked the details of the subscription and it didn't load them. Fortunately I had the USB stick in my pocket. I imported the Subscription and the channels came on.

Always good to wrap the thread with a solutions in case anyone's having same issue reading it [emoji1305]

Well I'll be more than happy to help others since I had issues and have managed to succeed thanks to all the help. I feel very accomplished lmfao have a bit of a buzz when I conquer a problem.

Back