WooshBuild Help with a couple of things with WB Infinity

Openboxcy

Hi,

I have WB Infinity set up (around 6 months ago) on 2 H2S boxes in my house. My mate wants his H2S box updated to Infinity.

I was thinking of just doing a full backup of one of my boxes then flash his box with the backup. He has a satellite dish the same as me and lives less than a mile from me so hopefully the FTA channels will all be the same and work OK. If not is there a way to scan for FTA channels only when I get to his house, a kind of replace my channel list with what he can receive?

Also, his eye sight ain't as good as mine, how do you increase the font size of the channel names, and also the channels listings?

Thanks in advance for any help.

..................................his eye sight ain't as good as mine, how do you increase the font size of the channel names, and also the channels listings?

To scale things in the main EPG display, whilst watching any channel:-
-- EPG Button - Menu Button -- here you will see a list of a good many things which control and dictate the way that the way that the EPG is presented including font sizes, field sizes and good may other things. Either way, it's worth spending some time getting things as you/your mate likes them to be. There's no real right and wrong answer to this as it is all largely a matter of personal preference. The upside of it is that you cannot really do any damage to things by changing those settings, so be prepared to visit this a few times until you get it as you want it. - Remember to Save (Green Button) any settings changes that you might make.

If a H2S is set up as IPTV only can you add FTA channels later? If so how?

Mates dish needs re-aligned, so had to set box up as IPTV only at the moment. Hoping to not have to do a reflash once his dish is fixed.

Thanks in advance.

Got it all set up, only strange thing is that sly 1, and sly sports are showing in essential freesat listing, any way to remove these?

Also, in West of Scotland and settings are for West of Scotland, but ITV channel says Scotland East???

Just go into abm then providers set sly uk to freeview and Ireland to no same with UK freesat then run the scan agaim

Back