Help with CCcam file

hughdunit

Hi there,
I am having trouble creating a cccam file..
When i opened up the one in the box its all mumbo jumbo stuff..
I have 2 lines from the gods below..

C: xx.xxxx.xxx 00000 xxxxx 0000000
C: xx.xxxx.xxx 00000 xxxxx 0000000

can anyone help me with the file please?

much love
Hugh

just copy and paste your lines into the cccam file that you opened in the box
if your supplier supplied your line in a ccccam.cfg file already, then just drag that over to the usr/keys folder ( wooshbuild )
or to the etc folder ( vix )
and overwrite the one already in there.

Thanks guys,
sorted it out..
was quite simple.. a bit tricky with renaming the file.. I only noticed it was wrong when i placed it in FTP.. had to rename it.

Also, on a side note...
A lot of people been saying problems with USB sticks etc not booting into flash...
I found that all I had to do was rename a file in the folder to "force" and it worked everytime.
i did this on 3 different images , Open ATV, Woosh and Ipab.tv images..

So if anone comes accross the problem with not loading into flash... try renaming the file to "force"
http://s22.postimg.org/udur7hzht/screenshot_110.pngwhy-doesnt-my-usb-boot-to-flash.jpg

I try to load my cccam line on my zgemma H2S but it will not pic I created a notepad just want to know does it have to be cccam.cfg or just cccam
And also Hughdunit can you please give details because sometimes it will not flash.
Thank you

the file type has to be .cfg if you just save it then its most likely going to be saved as .txt
so you have to click "save as" and then in file name put CCcam.cfg and where it says
save as type you have to change from text documents (*.txt) to All Files then click save

I try to load my cccam line on my zgemma H2S but it will not pic I created a notepad just want to know does it have to be cccam.cfg or just cccam
the file type has to be .cfg if you just save it then its most likely going to be saved as .txt
so you have to click "save as" and then in file name put CCcam.cfg and where it says
save as type you have to change from text documents (*.txt) to All Files then click save
thank you vary much will try againg
And also Hughdunit can you please give details because sometimes it will not flash.
Thank you

this is what you do step by step to create CCcam.cfg
1. click on desktop and select new and then select text document
2. open text document and paste your line into it
3. click file on the top left and click save as
4. in the file name type CCcam.cfg
5 where it says save as type change from text documents (*.txt) to All Files
6. click save
you should now have another file called CCcam on your desktop and this is what you put onto your sat box

HAS ANYONE COME ACCROSE THIS PROBLEM THAT ANYTIME YOU TURN THE ZGEMMA H2S BOX OFF YOU LOSE THE EPG THAT YOU HAVE TO DOWNLOAD THE EPG AGAIN OR IF YOUR LIGHT GOSE OFF AND AFTER YOU TURN THE BOX ON THE EPG IS GONE.
this is what you do step by step to create CCcam.cfg
1. click on desktop and select new and then select text document
2. open text document and paste your line into it
3. click file on the top left and click save as
4. in the file name type CCcam.cfg
5 where it says save as type change from text documents (*.txt) to All Files
6. click save
you should now have another file called CCcam on your desktop and this is what you put onto your sat box
THANK YOU JAGSY

Back