Help with choosing

I will be getting what the providers use. He is coming Tuesday to sort me out. Might as well take the pointless dish down now too seen as openbox is dead.

Thank you for the help mate, appreciate it.

Do you like / watch football at all? ... If you point your dish to 19.2e and configure the satellite tuner on your new box to this satellite, you can purchase a line that will clear a lot of channels on this satellite and cable too - the reason I say this is because there's a good channel on 19.2e called Movistar Futbol which shows a lot of PL football including 1 x 3pm game.

Do you like / watch football at all? ... If you point your dish to 19.2e and configure the satellite tuner on your new box to this satellite, you can purchase a line that will clear a lot of channels on this satellite and cable too - the reason I say this is because there's a good channel on 19.2e called Movistar Futbol which shows a lot of PL football including 1 x 3pm game.

I do, currently using streams. How much is that for a sub? So I can still have use from the old dish then. But the new box with a sub should sort out all the PL matches surely?

A cable zgemma box will just give you all the usual sub channels but as you know you don't get any 3pm games on cable.

I pay 30 a year for my line which covers all euro sats and cable.

No, S*y Sports channels don't show any 3pm games unless you live roi then you can get 1 x 3pm game on the Irish version of S*y Sports 5 on cable.

No, S*y Sports channels don't show any 3pm games unless you live roi then you can get 1 x 3pm game on the Irish version of S*y Sports 5 on cable.

Ahh ok, Ill look in to it then. Like I say I have been using streams, majority are ok but sometimes it turns in to a pain in the ass. Specially with big matches. Ill get my box sort it all out then if all goes good I will get my old man a box for his football, will be over the moon.

Reactions: ste
My old man's never over the moon he's a grumpy old git but i still luv him :grin:

Haha, same. I guess we do what we can though. When it comes to TV I have sorted him out since the old days before Nagra3 come about. One of my mates did the box and card but obviously that come to an end. Wiush it was that simple again.

Cheers everyone for the help so far. I have ordered the H.2H from the link on here. Will be back to ask you experts if need be, hopefully though with ste's guide I will not need to and just fly through it all.

Reactions: ste
Back