Help with IPTV 1280x738 streamed channel on VU+ Solo2

Hi Guys!

I was wondering if you can help me. I have a paid IPTV sub running on a VU+ Solo2 with Openvix (latest version). I am running the standard skin ... Black night HD ... I think...

Most of my channels work perfectly well.... except when some of them are being streamed at 1280x738 (Sly Atlntc). or that is what I think

The video seems to be skip and the audio starts lagging behind. I am not sure how I can fix this. The same stream works perfectly on a laptop (via E-Channelizer)

I can record the stream, (by starting recording and then switching to a sattelite FTA channel quickly!). When I play the recording it does the same. I can actually play the recording even while the program is still being recorded. When I copy the recording and play it on my laptop, it works perfectly. On the box the video skips and audio goes out of sync. When I try to pause playback, only the audio pauses the video keeps going!

This is going to be a massive issue as I am a big fan of GOT! and I wont be able to watch it on TV!

Please help as I know you guys are amazing!

Thanks

Sly Atlantic seems to be an issue (with it stuttering) with a number of providers. Usually, it rectifies itself when you do what you have already done, that is record the channel and watch it later. I would suggest you messaging your provider. If you are only interested in watching GOT on Atlantic, does your provider offer VOD where you can watch it on there? Alternatively, have you considered recording it on HBO? You will probably have to find it in your EPG (assuming your provider offers you an EPG for USA/CA channels). If both suggestions are not possible, then all I can think of is that you download it from the IPTV player plugin. Hopefully, you will get Sly Atlantic sorted soon, but definitely have a word with your provider.

Sent from my SM-G925I using Tapatalk

Thanks Chris.

I think I need to change some settings in the box as I have previously used KodiDirect to watch movies that were full HD on the box and they worked fine.

Can someone please tell me how to say change buffers somewhere?

I have installed the IPTV plugin but I am afraid I don't know how to use. Can someone tell me how to use it. I have set up my bouquets so that I have the FTA channels and the IPTV in one place and would like to be able to use it like that.

Secondly, can someone tell me how I can record IPTV channels on my laptop? I use E-Channelizer to watch it but it doesnt have a record option.

Thanks

Back