help with mxq android box

I have recently purchased the mxq, never owned item like it just been using kryptview for quite a while. Cant seem to pick up any streams already ,can anyone point me in the right direction of information regarding maintaining this device. Cheers

What have you done so far?? installed Kodi/XBMC? installed the usual plugins - Sports Devil, Fusion, vdubt25, pheonix, etc. Are you sure you have installed the box to your TV correctly, are you sure the broadband is connected properly...............

Give us as much info as you can, and I'm sure we'll be able to help you out.

I have lost sports devil and have read it has been taking down. Been on u tube ect and the process I have looked at to re-install doesn't seem to help! everything else o.k.

I am able to use sports devil right now, so it is not down. I have found an easy tutorial for it, it is here:-

Code:
https://seo-michael.co.uk/how-to-manually-install-sportsdevil-on-xbmc/

Is there anything else that is not working?

Thanks for your help, its all new to me this kind of box. once I get the files from computer on to box I will c how I get on from there. THANKS ALL

Let us know how you get on. If you are finding it difficult, just post back and we'll try to help you

Iam using the browser on the mxq box.When I click on the download sportsdevil add on that appears on your link. I get the down load arrow at top left off screen but doesn't appear to be down loading. Cant see any files when I carry on with process

I'll tell you what I did that worked.
Firstly, I used the Laptop to download the file onto a USB stick, then plugged that into the box, then followed the instructions.
I have the file here if that is any use to you, but I suggest copying to a USB.

perfect that's what I will do, get usb tomorrow and should be fine. Already got file on laptop but was attempting to do it straight 2 box due 2 no usb stick. No wonder ive had kryptview so long there idiot proof! Thanks a lot for your help. Will get back if anymore probs

No wonder ive had kryptview so long there idiot proof!

Nothing is this idiot proof, I have broken more different things than I care to remember. You can't be sure that there is any free space on the box.
Do give a shout back tomorrow, to tell us you managed it, or you need help.

sports devil working fine, thanks a lot my father in law wants to buy you a pint. The source you sent is it worth checking out for new files every so often? Thanks again

He does update tutorials as soon as they need it. He has plenty of different tutorials to browse.
Send the pint via TechKings towers lol

Isn't digitele the new name for sports devil ?
somebody on here posted that a couple of weeks ago and i have used it ever since , been good.

They are one and the same, it comes up as sports devil on both my phone and x2 box

sports devil not working again, when I load file it says sports devil enabled not digitele and when I try to use it now all it says is web request failed ahhhhhhhh!

I'm only after being watching Palace v QPR using it, and I installed it using the tutorial I linked above.

sports devil not working again, when I load file it says sports devil enabled not digitele and when I try to use it now all it says is web request failed ahhhhhhhh!

---------- Post Merged at 06:13 PM ----------

Got it working on 2 boxes, think ave downloaded infinity xunity but not sure where it will be. I need some aspirin and a dark room.:peace:

Vdubt25 is another good one for the sport. Tutorial is on that site with the other tutorial.

Back