Help with Nord VpnI have nord Vpn and i entered the username

banntheman

I have a nord Vpn and I entered the username and password directly onto the Zgemma using the plugin Add Vpn Easily on wooshbuild. How do I know if its running properly. Is there a way of testing this. Any help will be appreciated..

Yes mate if working your IP address would change!
Press menu information network you will see IP address
Turn Vpn on and off it will change you will no then mate

Yes mate if working your IP address would change!
Press menu information network you will see IP address
Turn Vpn on and off it will change you will no then mate
Hi buddy my ip didn't change. If I send over my deets would u test it. Here is what I did so far. With the latest woishbuild. I added the plugin easy vpn adder then added the username n password to provider nord vpn. I tried fr10 etc but no joy.

Hi mate I don’t use a plugin as I’m currently using willo build! I use a vpn liberty shield lite router also so I can have my other devices connected! I will have a look when I get back, I’m sure there’s a thread on how to setup, il look later just on route for a roast dinner and pint of ipa punk.

I use that plug in with Nord tbh it took a few attempts to get it going properly!! I think when I failed the first time I deleted the plug in and then rebooted and reinstalled it!! I think the truck was to reboot when details are added!!

Back