Satellite help with oscam gone

adie2019

hi guys just updated my system and now lost my oscam setting also lost all lines , also lost softcams in plugins any help please
on open atv 6.3and wooshibulild infinity every thing was fine till update

hi guys just updated my system and now lost my oscam setting also lost all lines , also lost softcams in plugins any help please

You need softcam feed 4.3 from resources.
You'll still need to reinstall the lines afterwards

I have same problem. I downloaded softcam feed 4.3 as suggested but oscam_atv is not there which is the one that was working on my Zgemma H7. I have reflashed back to 6.3 13062019 and system restore and everything is back working. I won't update until I have figured this out.

I have same problem. I downloaded softcam feed 4.3 as suggested but oscam_atv is not there which is the one that was working on my Zgemma H7. I have reflashed back to 6.3 13062019 and system restore and everything is back working. I won't update until I have figured this out.
oscam has changed in 4.3, press the green button twice to go to downloadable plugins and select Softcaams and then install oscam-emu if not already installed. You then put the oscam.server file in the /etc/tuxbox/config/oscam-emu folder on the box.

oscam has changed in 4.3, press the green button twice to go to downloadable plugins and select Softcaams and then install oscam-emu if not already installed. You then put the oscam.server file in the /etc/tuxbox/config/oscam-emu folder on the box.
Thank you very much for that. I had tried the oscam-emu and it did not work. The bit I was missing was the change of location of oscam.server file. I have updated box, followed the above and everything is working fine. You have saved me from another day of headache and frustration.

Thank you very much for that. I had tried the oscam-emu and it did not work. The bit I was missing was the change of location of oscam.server file. I have updated box, followed the above and everything is working fine. You have saved me from another day of headache and frustration.
thanks guys for help all sorted

Should be a softcam specific folder when you click green the second time, I think it's usually near the bottom of the list. If it's not there are you sure that you downloaded the softcam feed from here - OpenATV Softcam Feed ? That will need to be done before it appears now. If you've done all that then I'm not sure why it wouldn't appear but personally I'd try a reflash if nobody can help.

Install the feed from the post above - restart GUI
Plugins > Downloads - Install your required softcam - restart GUI
If using Mgcamd copy newcamd.list to /usr/keys/
If using CCcam copy CCcam.cfg to /etc/
If using oscam copy oscam.server to /etc/tuxbox/config/oscamxxxx/
MENU > SETUP > DECRYPTION & PARENTAL > SOFTCAM MANAGER - select the required softcam.
All should work if lines are copied into the respective files correctly.

Last edited:
Today with heavy cold, followed your post and it is working. I have tried and tried but today it came together, thanks.

Back