Help with Sat Box.....

Soundman

Hello guys, need some help from you if possibile. I accidently pulled out the power supply plug from the back of my XPEED LX" Sat Receiver while it was still on, and when i replaced powwer suply plug and the sat box rebooted it's self, the only channels i can view are the free to air one's, cant get any of the sly channels to come up, any ideas of what iv'e done, and how to go about sorting it.

Many Thanks

Is the ethernet cable out too? Is your cam active? Press the blue button and select softcam manger, is one active?

Is the ethernet cable out too? Is your cam active? Press the blue button and select softcam manger, is one active?

Hi gman, tnx for the info then, but everything is as it should be bro, ethernet cable never came out, just the power cable, and cams are still active my man. When you go into ther channel menu, everything is showing, but when click on any of the sly programs, nothing will come up.... ????????

Thanks

Make sure you def have an internet connection, unlplug the ethernet cable and into a laptop and run a speedtest to make sure net present at box, maybe reboot router?

Make sure you def have an internet connection, unlplug the ethernet cable and into a laptop and run a speedtest to make sure net present at box, maybe reboot router?

Ok gman, Up and running now bro, rebooted the router, and then done a reboot of the Sat Box, and it seemd to have done the trick. All sly programs back up and running then my man. Thanks for the help bro, realy appreciated then....:happy:

Latters bro.......

Back