Help with wiring

Lilla299

Hi I have just moved house. My ZGemma was wired to my sat dish and via Ethernet.
Now I don’t have a satellite dish. When I go on the system I can get my films on E2iplayer/iptv. I thought I would be able to go to streaming and stream some channels via the Internet. All I’m getting is a list of possible channels but blank screens . What am I missing?

Hi I have just moved house. My ZGemma was wired to my sat dish and via Ethernet.
Now I don’t have a satellite dish. When I go on the system I can get my films on E2iplayer/iptv. I thought I would be able to go to streaming and stream some channels via the Internet. All I’m getting is a list of possible channels but blank screens . What am I missing?
E2iplayer is no longer supported or updated
You need e2istream from resources at the top of the page

I think one of us is bound to have the right answer @pabloescaban ,
The way I read the original post is that he thought that he would get some channels on the h2s via internet- no you wont mate, the h2s needs a satellite connection, unless you buy an IPTV sub, then you'll have all the channels.

If its movies and Tv series you want then as pointed out above install E2iStream.
If its live TV then either get an IPTV sub. or install BBC I player/ITV player/4OD etc. some/most are available within E2iStream/TS Player/ Media Portal etc.

Back