Added a line
Tried both Glasgow net ids
added wooshbuild V5

When I search Meassages im getting

autobouquetsmaker "tuning failed fatal"
When I check signal strength on tuner b it shows no strength on the box

Any help I would really appreciate.

if only using vm services, disable tuner A

in tuner B, configure in here and add Glasgow 00002 and save > then goto autobouquets and scan

Do you have your providors set up as well , should have virgin uk yes below it your virgin uk area like 40981 edinburgh , then all your bouquets set up as well on that page

WP_20170225_18_39_20_Pro.jpgWP_20170225_18_40_57_Pro.jpgWP_20170225_18_41_31_Pro.jpgWP_20170225_18_42_26_Pro.jpgWP_20170225_18_43_13_Pro.jpg

Hi,

thanks for the quick response
Yes I setup tuner b, also used Vigin uk and I have not tried disabling tuner a but I get the same response. Also tried both Id's for Glasgow. no difference. My brother tried plugged it into his sky and he got free view through this box. ive not even got that.
Attached some pictures which may help.

Why do you have sky uk yes , sky uk area border Scotland custom ??? Think that should go to no

also you have to disable tuner a

Last edited:
ok will give it a try and let you know. appreciated

- - - Updated - - -

still getting the same message

- - - Updated - - -

tuner a I also disabled

Its plugged in to the RF in socket. followed a you tube video which stated it goes here. Tried both splitter and the line direct into the box.

I'm having the same problem. Mine was working ie correct NETID etc but not finding any channels now on scan. Sly working just not VM finding channels.

I had the same problem (I think). I decided to reflash with woosh 5.3, and everything works fine now.
maybe this helps !!

Did you fix this problem.
I have just bought A H3.2TC Box and having the exact same problem. I've used different builds including Wooshi 6.0 but no luck.
Took it too my nephews who has A H2.H and done many boxes but still same error.

Yes tried both scanned with ABM & normal and have V*rgin UK set in ABM.
Tuner B & C also set with Teesside net ID 00010
Not using Satellite. not configured.

Thanks for the reply.

I'm not saying it's the build or the box, but just looking back through this page, there's been several folk who found it impossible to get this running on a ZG.
I tried in vain for 48 hours and couldn't get it running, tried a different build and it was flashed and working within half an hour.
WB would flash onto box ok, you just couldn't watch any TV because no amount of scans, restarts, setting tweaks or anything else would bring up any channels, as I said, after spending 48 hours and flashing and reflashing 4 or 5 times, I gave up and put a different build on it.
It's obviously not the build as lots of people use it every day without a hitch, but there must be the odd duff box, mine's one of them as is yours, that will not work with this build.
YMMV

I've had different builds on but all the same autobouquetsmaker "tuning failed fatal"
Even service scan goes through the scan for ages but doesn't find any channels.
Probably have to return the box for another.

Thanks for your reply.

I'm not saying it's the build or the box, but just looking back through this page, there's been several folk who found it impossible to get this running on a ZG.
I tried in vain for 48 hours and couldn't get it running, tried a different build and it was flashed and working within half an hour.
WB would flash onto box ok, you just couldn't watch any TV because no amount of scans, restarts, setting tweaks or anything else would bring up any channels, as I said, after spending 48 hours and flashing and reflashing 4 or 5 times, I gave up and put a different build on it.
It's obviously not the build as lots of people use it every day without a hitch, but there must be the odd duff box, mine's one of them as is yours, that will not work with this build.
YMMV

Hi, pabloescaban
your right about the odd duff box.
Sent the H3.2ct box back on Monday.
I received A new one today. All setup and working in minutes.
Put Wooshibuild on and All great.
I've only been on this forum A few days and learned A great deal.

Thanks,

Back