help

I reckon you are confusing xtreamTV with xtreme editor.

press menu>press ok on plugins>press ok on xe downloader>press yellow to import bouquets>then blue to import epg

exit back - press fav button on your remote and check your iptv bouquets are there

edit: just looked at pictures - i think i may be wrong! but left above just in case.
[/QUOT

thanks for your reply. not confusing Xtream with extreme editor, used extreme editor with a previous subscription

Latest XtreamTV install command only use it if you're provider supports it and remove any current versions by typing opkg remove XtreamTV

Code:
opkg install --force-overwrite http://download.xtreamtvplugin.com/0.2.3/armv7a.ipk

Reboot box then goto XtreamTV give provider your mac address at the bottom right, the provider then should be able to give you an import code in XtreamTV choose profiles then yellow to edit profiles 1 and add import code.
You’re telling me to do the same as the seller. You say ‘choose profiles ‘ my problem is no where can I see ‘ profiles’ when I go onto Xtream I have a choice of pressing 3 buttons. Blue button to validate account. Yellow for info. Green for settings - nothing in settings refer to profile or allow me to insert a five digit code. If I press blue to validate I get a message unable to verify account.
Thank you for your reply.
ive heard from the seller but he’s not particularly helpful

So did you already have XtreamTV installed?

This is what latest version looks like I've edited using my phone

View attachment 48416
Honestly, I'm not sure. I was given instructions using putty to download it, I wasn't getting on well, I looked in plugins on my box and it was there, there was a choice of 2, one seemed to work, the other seemed to cause the box to crash. Sorry for sounding dim, this tech stuff is beyond me.

Ok in putty type opkg remove XtreamTV then re try your providers command. It sounds like you've installed the version on wooshbuild feeds that's an older version and only works with specific providers.

Good evening. just an update

I can safely say the problems I had were self inflicted. I struggled with putty but I thought id found what I needed wheni found the xtream plugin.

I finally got putty sussed, installed xtream, the box rebooted its self and I ended up with an error message.

Contected the seller who gave me instructions to use the crontimer, this was last night, i was hoping when i got up this morning everything would be working but it wasnt. Ive got Xtreams in my main menu, there's lots of VOD channels but none of the channels I was hoping to find.

In the mean time a veteren member on here offered me a trial which was spot on. so im all sorted thanks.

Many thanks for everyones help.

Attachments

• IMG_0236.JPG
    IMG_0236.JPG
    4.3 MB · Views: 10
You just needed the correct ipk for XtreamTV it looks like you've installed mipsel ipk you need the arm apk for your box.

When I showed that pic to the seller he come back with the suggestion of using crontiner. Guess that was out of despair dealing with me lol. Fortunately the sub I ended with uses extreme editor, even I can manage that

Back