hi. can i please get a little help,im new to this

devers

hi, and thanks for taking the time to read this.
at the moment i have my basic sky plus, and am happy with this as the misses needs recording function due to work and its handy for me to.so we will keep this going also. i am going to take the plunge and buy one of these openboxes. not the openbox, just one that i can get all the sports on. i have been trying to do some research on them the last few days but am finding it very confusing.
one of my friends got a f5 box. but its always freezing and he has to regularly bring it back to the (dodgy) guy he bought from for an update. but it never doesnt freeze. another of my friends recently got a sab box, no need for bringing back to the guy he bought from, but his does freeze to. do all these boxes freeze regularly or how or what do you buy to fix this?
the boxes i have been looking at where the zgemma which ive seen on this site mentioned a lot. but i would have to order from the uk, im in ireland.
the ones i could buy from sites over here are amiko and vu. others there to but havent heard of any of them.
would these two be best? or as good as zgemma? budget would be around the €200 mark, but dont mind streching a bit for a better box. picture quality/ no freezing is key for me.
what would you guys suggest? any help would be greatly appreciated.

sorry for rambling on and thanks for reading through if you did, a bit of an essay, but this is hard to get to grips with for a beginner

thanks again

Back