Hi Guys. Genuine question why do the tests run brilliantly but once you pay they run crap?

Status
Not open for further replies.

the muir

Had 2 tests on here this weekend, both decent. Once I paid things have gone wrong.. looping etc.

Been on IPTV for years but need a decent supplier.

Will ask again on the suppliers post.

So annoying!

Had 2 tests on here this weekend, both decent. Once I paid things have gone wrong.. looping etc.

So annoying!
Have you asked that question to the relevant supplier?

So annoying!
Did you keep the same line/login details/ app after you paid?
If they've given you different line after payment then it's likely you've tested one server and bought a line on a different one

Yeah logs ins started the same. Just wasted a whole weekend that’s all.. tests were brill! The. Once paid service was shocking.

yeah one sent me my £10 back the others one deleted out conversation on here but I'll find it on my phone history. might even speak to admin on here

Been on here a while by the looks of it, mind I've been here 10 years. How time flies? hopefully he'll honour my refund. 2nd guys service was the best I've ever had on IPTV... then the worse after paying! doh
might just have to suck it up and pay the guy who I have been with for years his extra he wants. lesson learnt?

Been on here a while by the looks of it, mind I've been here 10 years. How time flies? hopefully he'll honour my refund. 2nd guys service was the best I've ever had on IPTV... then the worse after paying! doh
might just have to suck it up and pay the guy who I have been with for years his extra he wants. lesson learnt?
Did you follow the guide on post 1 set out by admin ? Its very good advice and sounds like you did the total opposite.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back