Hi, need help with my zgemma h2h.

Pull the usb out once flash starts! Then format usb stick fat32 again so it’s wiped! Then
RED button on the remote and selecting Plugins -> Mount ManagerYour storage device should be listed and should say Mount: /media/hdd.
If it does just press the exit button until you exit the menus, if it doesn't press the Green button to Setup Mounts and using the Left/Right arrows on the remote change the mount until /media/hddis selected and press the Green button to save. Answer yes if prompted to restart the box.
Then put this command line in
wget --no-check-certificate -O fla.sh http://flashmybox4.me && bash fla.sh
Or any other build of your choice willo dsayers wooshbuild infinty
Take the usb stick out and just let it boot up
Now boot is showing constantly. OMG

Proper frustrated, does anyone know any place that I could take it to around Essex (London) ? Feeling so angry!!!!

Ha e you a different psu to try power supply unit unplug your ethanet and usb/hdd and see if box boots up
I don't have a different power supply, will try without the Ethernet cable plugged in!

the best build i have found to use on this h2h box is the woosh build, flash box to atv 6.2 then download wooshbuild and follow instructions woosh has posted it easy even for a novice if u just read..

Why not send it to a member to reflash and setup for you and get them to post it back to you
Yesterday I mange to even load a Sky skin on it just to crash again, afterwards noticed that the usb connection had a problem and it was loading for a minute or so and going into boot again, just had enough mate!!!!!

Yesterday I mange to even load a Sky skin on it just to crash again, afterwards noticed that the usb connection had a problem and it was loading for a minute or so and going into boot again, just had enough mate!!!!!
Honestly a member will sort it out for you mate if I had cable you couldve sent it to me but I only have sattalite

If you dont want someone to sort it for you then sell it, might as well get a few quid for it, if not then I am sure there would be some that would pay you the p&p and take it of your hands, but I would try and get it fixed , if I were you, as it probaly is fixable.

If you dont want someone to sort it for you then sell it, might as well get a few quid for it, if not then I am sure there would be some that would pay you the p&p and take it of your hands, but I would try and get it fixed , if I were you, as it probaly is fixable.
Amount of times we've seen people say there boxes are bricked broken and been sent to members to fix and turned out as good as new lol

Back