Hide the dark channels

dt99

TK Veteran
Hi. Is there any way to hide the dark channels on my epg?

I can remove the channels by pressing tv, menu and then edit bouquet and they are removed but then my channel numbers stop working.

Example. If I remove the dark channels from my 28.2e bouquet if I then type 111 for Dave it just jumps to 116 and ignores 111 which is still a working channel.

Hope this makes sense.

Make a favourite folder and add all the FTA and working cs ones to it

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

with abe2 you will just need to wait until they update their lists
they are slow

abm does it the same day pretty much

I'm using wb6. I just wanted a quick way to remove dead channels or can I set it up to load faves when I press epg and not 28.2e bouquet

I'm using wb6. I just wanted a quick way to remove dead channels or can I set it up to load faves when I press epg and not 28.2e bouquet

If you follow wooshbuild setup it should remove the dead channels. For faves bouquet once you have created it and choose a channel in that bouquet it should always open favourites bouquet

Check you have the correct region and country setup in WB Config - If these are not set correctly, correct them and do a channel scan using he yellow button.

If it didn't work, delete all the bouquets and scan again. A few ways to delete the bouquets... TV button -> menu -> remove entry -> OK button. This takes about 30 seconds to do, or you can go into the dream explorer plugin and navigate to /etc/enigma2 and delete all the .tv files. deleted the wrong thing by accident and your box won't boot, or you can do it via ftp or computer network.

I have done this and all the blank channels still show in the epg. Sly 1, all sly sports etc.

I can delete them manually but then the channel numbers don't work. If I delete all the dark channels and then type a channel number that I know works, Dave for example 111, it jumps to another random channel.

I guess I will just live with it for now. It's not a big issue it's just annoying seeing channels that don't work on the epg.

Thanks for all the advice.

hi is there any way I can swap some channels from vm to sky... i.e some of the asian channels don't work on the sky but do on the vm

thanks

Menu move to bouquet

Hi thanks for your reply, i've done that but it doesn't change it to the channel number that doesn't work it creates it a new channel number, is there a way to change it to the channel number i want it to? Thanks

Delete the original one and move new one to it's position ? Menu, move mode

Back