Holyfield vs Tyson 3 on the cards?

Tyson been offered a million to do an exhibition fight but for 53 he's still got the speed and power

TBH look at what the legend bernard hopkins did well into his 40s guy was a ring general.

Not doubting Tyson may still have it in him but hes been out of the game for decades and its a risk as boxing is arguably the most dangerous sport out there.

Just been reading that Shannon briggs wants to team up with tyson in, a tag team boxing match against klitchos or one of them and David haye lol

MAGIC MIKE Mike Tyson in talks with Shannon Briggs over bizarre ‘tag-team’ boxing match against Klitschko brothers or David Haye

MIKE TYSON could return to boxing in a bizarre 'tag-team' match partnering Shannon Briggs.

And the Klitschko brothers, or one of them alongside David Haye could be their opponents.

It could one clusterf*ck that is for sure lol

But seeing Tyson and Holyfield step into that ring again would be glorious.

Makes me think of times on fight night had tyson and ali go at it. Both in their primes would have been something else,

Guys I'm a massive boxing fan watch every fight favourite sport by a mile but ill be honest, who wants to see tyson fighting again? Or holyfield for matter, its one thing hitting bags in the gym but the bags don't hit back, there still two blokes who are getting on a bit, and as for tyson and Shannon briggs against Klitschko and haye, what's the point lol haye and Klitschko would destroy the pair of them, doesn't matter how fit you are at the end of the day they are still 2 men in a 50 + year old body. Tyson is a multi millionaire with a weed kingdom, i can see him having a few 4 rounders but I personally have no interest in seeing him fight now its just crazy imo

but yeah I agree with channel King, both in their primes, yeah great stuff but not now plus what board of control is going to award them both a licence to fight?? That's the big question

No board of control would grant them a license they have to be out of their mind if they do.

Potential death in the ring even more so with guys in their 50s big no.

Yeah I agree, its the same as Carl froch and calzaghe coming out of retirement, who cares about it ?? Froch had his chance to fight calzaghe years ago and it never happened, calzaghe been retried to long now plus he has nothing to prove, beat them all. Plus it 100% won't happen as his old man's not here anymore. Now if you said to me, froch and ward to get it on again, that's a better fight to make, both haven't been retired to long, but froch won't fight him, ward was just far to Good for anyone

Ward mate was bloody underrated. Dare I say it even better than mayweather.

Not gona lie I was devastated when he retired. One of my favorites. A rare bleed in boxing. Don't make them like him anymore.

He Would school most guys today if he came back.

I really wish he stayed and fought that drug cheat Canelo and school guy.

Ward mate was bloody underrated. Dare I say it even better than mayweather.

Not gona lie I was devastated when he retired. One of my favorites. A rare bleed in boxing. Don't make them like him anymore.

He Would school most guys today if he came back.

I really wish he stayed and fought that drug cheat Canelo and school guy.
Yeah ward had a lot of problems with promotion team and TV rights, he was a joke mate, technically the best I've seen, for me mayweather is the best to do it but yeah ward vs canelo would of been a good fight. Ward done everything he had to do, quite surprised he called it a day but he obviously made enuf doe

Tyson is a massive pot head now,He has his own line of cannabis products and has been chonging for years.He will last about 30 seconds before his lungs are spat out into the ring.

Yeah ward had a lot of problems with promotion team and TV rights, he was a joke mate, technically the best I've seen, for me mayweather is the best to do it but yeah ward vs canelo would of been a good fight. Ward done everything he had to do, quite surprised he called it a day but he obviously made enuf doe

I think he would have schooled Canelo like mayweather did.

Personally mayweather is the GOAT of the modern era but not of all time.

Ali comes number one for me and sugar Ray Robinson not far behind. Having downloaded and watched most of their fights man how I wished I was alive to watch both of these all time greats. Changed to sport in their respective eras on a whole different level.

I think he would have schooled Canelo like mayweather did.

Personally mayweather is the GOAT of the modern era but not of all time.

Ali comes number one for me and sugar Ray Robinson not far behind. Having downloaded and watched most of their fights man how I wished I was alive to watch both of these all time greats. Changed to sport in their respective eras on a whole different level.
Yeah sugar was unbelievable, for me the best was Floyd, people hate him but no 1 can knock what he has done for the sport of boxing

Haha didn't even know He was a pot head let alone have his own pot empire. Minted as anything no doubt.

I been living under a rock :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Back