Home Distribution

m1nz

Hi Guys,

Need some Advice.

I have a new build house.

There is a Sky Dish with a quad LBN + Aerial + CCTV.

There are 5 Bedrooms with each room having 3 x RG6 coax cable and the Main Setting Room having 4.

All cable terminal at the loft.

Does any one recommend a Home Distriution Unit.

I know Labgear use 2 LBN so if i need to use 4 then I need to use 2 Labgear.

how many tvs and sat boxes will you be using as your quad will allow 2 twins or 4 single tuner boxes,will you want tvs all one same channel or independent ,no internet?

Might have a TV in all rooms but some will have freesat. Would like a RF return from a turner in Main setting Room feeding all rooms. Can you have more than 2 tuner boxes when you use for example a Labear Home Distribution. I have CAT5E points to all TV's

i am not sure if only 1 tuner box is allowed hopefully others will chip in,if tvs are not bought yet you have option of freesat or freeview,at the moment i am trying to rig up my saorview service from a distribution point in the attic as every room has its own sat box.

At the moment with a quad I can only have two tuners for Sky Plus. The Labgear Home Distribution only allows 2 LBN connections.

The TV will have freesat built in.

Let say I require 3 boxes openbox or Sky F3 Box can I use the Labgear Home Distriution to connect the boxes up or i will have to connect them directly from the dish.

Think I might need a Labgear multiswitcher and The Labgear Home Distribution

Labgear multiswitcher to send the LBN Signal and a Labgear Home Distribution for the CCTV, freeview, DAB signal.

But this setup will require a Quattro LNB and a 60cm to 80cm dish

Last edited:
Back