Hope we can see Keane here at Wolves again !

pjsmoothie

ROBBIE KEANE is back on the Wolves wanted list now that they have clinched Premier League survival.

Wanderers, his first professional club, failed to land the Republic of Ireland striker on loan in January.

Keane, 29, left Spurs for Celtic instead and has been named their Player of the Season after 13 goals in 15 games.

He still has three years left on his Spurs contract but has told boss Harry Redknapp he wants to play regularly.

And that could open the door to a season-long deal with Wolves, who were prepared to pay a £1million loan fee and the player's £65,000-a-week wages at the turn of the year.

Keane is good friends with Wolves' Irish striker Kevin Doyle and has a soft spot for the club.

Read more: Wolves eye a Keane return | The Sun |Sport|Football

Apart from Steve Bull he was the best striker i have seen at Wolves for a long time.

Last edited:
He`s also good friends with Mick McCarthy :)

I`ll be gutted when (if) he leaves Celtic though.

have to agree pj, for wolves it would be a great coup for wolves and he probably made wolves the most money in one go too.

noely, it more looks like when than if, that will be a big shame for Celtic

seems Scottish football is in a bit of a mess financially at the moment, if Rangers and Celtic are in dept how do the other clubs survive.

i like that description of noelys god, but i think you are right, the clubs other than celtic or rangers must be in deep doo-doo

How do you think Newcastle will do next season Wheelo ?, i like them but cant stand Barton, he makes Lee Bowyer look like an angel.

i spent more time in the stands screaming abuse at joey, my opinion of the man is not very nice and the player was'nt all that hot.
newcastle were very brave in not selling everyone and actually getting back up at the first occasion. if they spend a few quid they will do alright, but they will be back up for sale this year, the only reason ashley couldn't sell them was that they were in the first division(championship) and before that he had interested buyers but he backed the one that was going to give him the most money, but he backed the consortium that couldn't get the money together

Back