Horse Racing Fancies.

Done 2 lucky 31s, I had Mubakker 9/4, Victory heights 6/1, two losers and Cape Cavelli to go in the 6.00 at newcastle, on the other bet I had Olymiic conquerer 9/2 and Army of india 9/2 along with 3 losers, but havent lost anything yet.

Have to say, staying away from short priced favs is the best thing any of us punters can do, you can spot the fixes a mile off, murphy is as big of a crook as any of them, it was an absolute cert that he would be beat on the 1/2 fav ENEMY, he never tried an inch, I had £2 on Mister Snowden and £2 on Warning Shot.
Done 2 later 5.05 Kempton : Topology £2.50 E/W 20/1 and 6.00 Yarmouth: Golden Force 7/1, £2.50 E/W

Last edited:
You could see it, he could have won the race easily, there are just too many of these jockeys that like to do their bookmaker friends a favour, even Detorri today has not looked at it, putting horses into the lead early, so they will be sitting ducks in the final stages, punters will get fed up with it soon enough though.

Chevely Park has 3 horses running all in today across both meetings, first one won the 1st race at Newcastle, 2nd one won the 1st race at Newmarket, their last one is Existent in the 2.25 at Newmarket, just pointing it out.

Chevely Park has 3 horses running all in today across both meetings, first one won the 1st race at Newcastle, 2nd one won the 1st race at Newmarket, their last one is Existent in the 2.25 at Newmarket, just pointing it out.
I have put that in my bet m8, j.gosden has 3 entries today.

Think I will keep quiet from now on, worst thing about it is that little crook won the race on an aptly named horse, although Andrew Baldings stable seems to be in some form at the minute.

Think I will keep quiet from now on, worst thing about it is that little crook won the race on an aptly named horse, although Andrew Baldings stable seems to be in some form at the minute.
You're right there m8, they seem to be fit, I will stop them next time tho. :ROFLMAO:

I had £2 on Bombastic and £2 on creative force and the £1 double, so I then done £2 on sunset breeze and £2 on Rumaythah and the £1 double, so gonna carry on with these type of bets for the rest of the day, I had Publicist in that one along with Adaay dream at Newcastle

I had £2 on Bombastic and £2 on creative force and the £1 double, so I then done £2 on sunset breeze and £2 on Rumaythah and the £1 double, so gonna carry on with these type of bets for the rest of the day, I had Publicist in that one along with Adaay dream at Newcastle
3 3rds for me today m8.

Got £52 back on the first double, then £20 on the 2nd one winner and 1 NR, got £15 there for 1 winner and 1 loser, £72 up after stakes I have done Ginger fox and Tabaahy in the next 2 races, so £67 ahead now, I will do one more double after this and put £2 on Ginger jam and that will do me.

Back