Horse Racing.

Jethro

TK Veteran
Good news for racing fans, there's a new addon called Boom Horse Racing and there's something for everyone, attheraces, racing UK, and you can watch previous meetings, check it out.

Good luck, I had 7 winners on the attheraces selector game last night at Windsor, but still got nothing back as I failed on the jackpot tie-break winning distance on the first race, never mind probably next time.

Good luck, I had 7 winners on the attheraces selector game last night at Windsor, but still got nothing back as I failed on the jackpot tie-break winning distance on the first race, never mind probably next time.
That was bad luck Jethro, very had to get the 7 winners, but to get them and then lose out like that was really unlucky, i always do the itv 7 and the most i ever got was 5 a few times.

We do that one as well it's called pick7 now on itv m8, it's all free to play just sign up to sky bet, it's only name address and email address like this forum.

Yeah thats the same one, i have a skybet account, i usually do them on a bet aswell, mostly on a saturday or during a big meeting, i always put a few pound on the 7 timer placer, then trebles , quads , fives, six timers and an acca, suprising what a 20p four or five timer can get you if you get a few decent prices, been awhile though since i got it.

I done a 7 timer bet for the day, i will be out so check them later, bet costs a tenner, tbls upwards to the 7 timer, if you get 3 winners at least you get your money back, but you never know, luck could be in and you get 5 plus winners, heres hoping.

got three winners earlier, 2 seconds and a 3rd and the other stuffed, i got £16 back so £6 up, never bothered the night, have another go to morrow, you need to really get 4 or 5 up to get a few quid ahead.

Back