Hotel Recommendations For concert At White Hart Lane Needed Please

llamedos

TK Supporter
Hi, off too see guns n roses at Tottenham stadium next year, does anyone have any tips on where to stay for easy travel to and from the stadium, thanks,

I dont have any hotel recommendations, but I have attended several football matches there and it is well serviced by public transport, so theres no need to necessarily limit yourself to that area.
Sorry I cant be of more help, but someone else may be able to help you.
I took the liberty of changing the thread title, hopefully, that will get you some more replies, hope you dont mind.

Hi, off too see guns n roses at Tottenham stadium next year, does anyone have any tips on where to stay for easy travel to and from the stadium, thanks,
Yeah stay well clear of that shite (Spurs ground) 🤣🤣🤣🤣.
As wheelo as mentioned the transport sector in and around that part is really good hotels will vary by price if was me I would look at bed and breakfast as may work out cheaper on you

There's Travelodge London Edmonton, which is a 30 min walk or you have Edmonton Green train station 1 minute walk away from there which goes into White Hart Lane and is 2 stops and takes 4 minutes. You can get the 279, 349 and 149 buses from the bus station next to there but easier to go on the train. You've also got Premier Inn London Tottenham Hale which is a 30 min walk and is located by Tottenham Hale Station which has overground and tube station 1 minute away. To be honest, both are a bit rough around there so if you can, I'd probably look at staying Central London and then getting the tube in.

Hi, booked premier Inn at Tottenham hale, a mate is there now watching nfl, he staying at the Premier Inn, says its OK really good for the stadium, so thanks to all for replying👍👍

had a great week-end,premier inn was great,right next to the tube,stadium was a easy 15-20 min walk,all flat,used to walking hills and mountains here in wales 🚶‍♀️🚶‍♀️,guns n roses were great ,when they eventually came on stage,bit of a bonus then last nignt went to hyde park to watch the stones really great time,must admit the tottenham stadium is incredible,fair play,must be awesome to watch a game there.

had a great week-end,premier inn was great,right next to the tube,stadium was a easy 15-20 min walk,all flat,used to walking hills and mountains here in wales 🚶‍♀️🚶‍♀️,guns n roses were great ,when they eventually came on stage,bit of a bonus then last nignt went to hyde park to watch the stones really great time,must admit the tottenham stadium is incredible,fair play,must be awesome to watch a game there.
Missed you saturday to was over the office for a beer :whistle: (y)

Back