How can I check if N-Line is online

Hi,

Is there a way that I can check if the N Line on my zgemma H2S is online or offline. I have a v8s in the other room so I know that my signal is fine. When I press OK twice on a channel I used to get the server of the N line supplier displaying on the left side but now there is nothing. I was getting an issue with a message saying tune failed but checked dish and all connections and they are fine. Now when I change channel I just have a black screen. FTV channels are working. Sometimes I get an error message, Service not found! (SID not found in PAT)

Cheers

I think your SNR is to low. you will get that message if the dish is not aligned properly. put your box on to sky sports even if it is showing a black screen and press the ok button twice check the SNR. should be around 70%.

When I go to SS1 I get just a black screen, no message at all. The epg shows the current programme. Press ok twice and I get SNR 92% and AGC 99%. Is it possible that my provider may be offline for whatever reason and is there any way I can check this on my zgemma h2s box

Yep if your getting 92% on sky sports1 with a black screen then 1 of 2 things. first try restarting your cam blue button softcam manager select your cam, press green button to stop it then press green again to restart. check sky sports1 again if still same send an email to your server supplier and ask whats going on at is end.

Thanks for reply, I have emailed my provider. When I go to softcam manager I only have CCcam 2.3.0 which is not selected and mgcam do.1.3.8 that is selected.

---------- Post Merged at 05:46 PM ----------

Thanks for all your help. My provider has confirmed that her server was attacked so I should be back up and running soon

Thanks for reply, I have emailed my provider. When I go to softcam manager I only have CCcam 2.3.0 which is not selected and mgcam do.1.3.8 that is selected.

---------- Post Merged at 05:46 PM ----------

Thanks for all your help. My provider has confirmed that her server was attacked so I should be back up and running soon
Hi mate
You didn't buy your gift of eBay by any chance did you ?
My line stopped working today exactly a month after getting it and I emailed them before and they replied saying sorry we were attacked in Friday and hope to have a new line to you soon.
It just sounds very familiar to you I'm not sure this ones gonna last the full 12 months :(

remember other servers got hit with their web address months ago and they went down,came back 3 days later with new addy,go search the forums for those posts think wheelo had a rant over that one lol.

never buy lines from ebay.

Back