How can I get Sony crime channel?

Elcq3797

I can’t seem to get the Sony crime channel anywhere on my fire stick I already have a good iptv service with a good provider but they don’t have Sony crime. Any ideas how I can get it? Can’t even seem to find it on Kodi. Surely it shouldn’t be too hard to get I believe it’s a free view channel

Download TVPlayer app onto your FireStick, it's free on the Amazon store. Apparently it has all the UK Freeview channels, so it should be in there. It is a Freeview channel.

Get a different provider, I just checked mine and it's on there. Please don't ask for details, I don't share them....sorry.

if you have a freeview box and a TV aeriel, tune into channel 40, or channel 60 for +1
if you have a Sat dish it's on CH 143 of Freesat
According to the official website, you should 'get ready to expect the unexpected'

Although if you expect it, it's not unexpected, is it?

My IPTV provider has it as well.

I'd message your provider requesting it. It shouldn't be a big deal for any half decent supplier to add it.

Alternatively, if you're only on a month to month deal with them just swap to someone else.

I'm with a pretty good provider, well known. Won't mention it here but i'll give them a message see if they can add it in. My old provider which was absolutely naff had it.

Back